time attack??

marksscooby

Petrolheads
hi all wanted to ask when is the next time attack in ireland :ponder:

was it on before in eniskillen old airport and can anyone take part :ponder: if anyone can take part, do many of you take part in it?

Drop Philip aka pbsti a mail he will have all the answers.

I know you have to have a Roll cage fitted !!!

Niall.

I wish :D :D
I'll be the lad standing by the track looking like a kid
in a sweet shop as the cars shoot by .... ;)

Philip was the only member here ( i think) who competed
last year but i believe there should be a few more this year once the cars are
built and ready for road.

Niall.

There are quite strict rules/regulations for Time Attack events. A lot more so than drifting anyway.

I think Philip was the only fella here who did it too. He'll be your boy to talk to, to find out what needs to be done to your car to enter.

The rules and regs are supposed to be released this monday coming. As soon as they are ill post them in the Time Attack Section.

Suppose to be 6 rounds this year. Hopefully they will get it right this year because last year was a shambles. Id say you will need at least the below.

Fire proof Race suit + boots + gloves
Helmet
6 point roll cage
Fixed seat + rails
4point harness
fire extinguser

The rules and regs will be out next week Renno is spot on that is your basic requirements ,you will also need some sort of track experance and places will be limited Id say 30 cars in total for this year .Mondello are taking this series this year and there looks like prize money for the out right winner..

There is alot of interest this year ,But talk is cheap lets see who shows up on the day ..

Philip..

Go get them Philip.

Sure we could have a mini meet and then go along to support you

:smokin:

does your gear (icnl cage) have to be in date :dunno:

good luck ALL who enter :whistle:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I dont think a cage can go out of date min 6 point .As the rest good helmet Fia ,2 layer race suit min and Fia 4 point harness min and a 1L hand held fire ext.

Philip

[quote author=CARLO link=topic=4882.msg53618#msg53618 date=1200003655]
Go get them Philip.

Sure we could have a mini meet and then go along to support you

:smokin:

[/quote]

Good idea :thumbsup: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

i have pbsti monster coming round the last corner at mondello as my ring tone.
i love the sound off it, was like a jet coming out of the bend. (i want a external wastegate and screamer pipe)
is it a 2.33 or 2.5 engine thats in there??????

Back