Hello All......

P

Penelope

I am new to the site so thought I would say hello :cheers: My name is Aoife and I am from Dublin.

I drive a DC2 at the mo but am looking for a 98/99 STI so if anyone knows of a clean one please please please let me know......thanks

Welcome along Aoife, good to have another female member onboard, there's a few on here now. Did your username come from Wacky Races?

You should find some recommendations for cars & there are also a couple of cars for sale at the moment that might interest you, our own roman gladiator, maximus is selling his sti type r - alot of money spent on it but would be a great buy.
Davelegacy normally has a couple of scoobs knocking around as well for sale :D

Welcome along Penelope! You just missed out on a beaut of a Black TypeR for sale on here and at a very good price. Most of the members cars for sale on here have been well looked after, so you can't go too wrong...

Happy scooby hunting, be sure to stick around if you do get one!

:thumbsup:

Welcome along Aoife!best thing you'll ever do is buy a scooby!
you'll never wanna sit in one of those honda-thingy's again :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

Welcome to the club Aoife,
Niall has just put his Black 99 TypeR STI up for sale! Ring him on 0876822965 or look in the Subaru and Parts for sale section of this web site!

Any way here's a pic!

index.jpg

Jim also has a typeR for sale in the subaru and parts section. It's a V-limited one this time in the world rally blue!

If interested 0863478193 Jim.

jay.jpg

scooby-1.jpg

111.jpg

whoo hoo another female, hi hun and welcome to the club they are a great crowd here and it's nice to have another female on the list :thumbsup:

Thanks all for the welcome :smokin:

Yup black is what I am really looking for sure we will see what happens :subaru:

Back