Low mileage Peugeot 306 gti-6

S

smiley-81

Am in the market for a Subaru so i am regretably selling my gti-6, i spent a long time looking for one and was about to go to England to source one when this one came up here {in Ireland}.

Its a 1998 {facelift model} with only 58,000 miles, it was orginally a Scotish one which was brought over nearly 2 years ago. It has plenty of service history with a pile of receipts. The tires are new, and i have just done the all important cambelt, at a main dealers.

Its diablo red in colour, and completely standard. Every things works as it should. Its full of extras {with side air bags etc}. The engine and gear box are perfect

The car it taxed and Nct'd till the end of the year.
These higly rated hot hatchs are becoming rare now, and i feel make a much more interesting option then a civic etc.

price: 5750 contact : 0851407761

Get some pics of that up mate - lovely car, shouldn't have a problem selling it.

Would love to buy it for the missus but can't imagine the insurance being too friendly, and fuel bills with the scoob are high enough anyway :cry:

Best of luck with the sale & happy hunting for a Scooby :thumbsup:

A cheap one! I'd like a early tidy one, completely standard. Too many going around that look a mess!

[quote author=smiley-81 link=topic=4858.msg52922#msg52922 date=1199813604]
A cheap one! I'd like a early tidy one, completely standard. Too many going around that look a mess!
[/quote]

have a look in the for sale section here..lad has one for 3500 clean 95 wrx..well cheap

lads dont have a clue how to post pictures, could i email them to somebody to post for me?

[quote author=briancollins link=topic=4858.msg53403#msg53403 date=1199925845]
Go to additional options at the bottom of the post reply screen, then browse for your pics :thumbsup:
[/quote]

AFAIK only full members have the above option.....

Best bet is to Set up a photobucket account and copy the tags to your post :thumbsup:

Alan.

Back