External Impreza cover

bartbanis

Sunday Drivers
Im looking for an external heavy duty car cover to cover my bugeye impreza for the winter as I have no space in my shed for it this winter. Any help would be appreciated.
Thansk

Drop it up to my shed for the winter
I promise not to touch it while I'm rebuilding my own impreza engine :subaru: :icon_biggrin:

As for the car cover never seen the really tough ones for sale here ya will need one that won't flap about or it will strip paint work on corners In no time

i'll see can i get ya a link, had one a few years ago on a mk1 mr2 outside storm something, breathable no prob with paint, soft material on the inside and strapped in underneath the body but was about 100 sterling,

When it come to this car, I think I can manage 100 sterling. It's not my fault the shed is gone, I think it's her way of saying it's time you got rid! I need the right mix of a good cover so when you get the link send it on.
Thanks a lot

anyknow know where to get proper fitted cover i'd be interested in 1 as most of the other ones are poor and will rub against the paint work badly

Had cover on the P1 tailored to fit,

Cost a lot,but was more hassle than it's worth,leaving bodywork in fine scratches

Best to give the paintwork a proper wax,and sealant and same underneath

i'd be using it inside in the garage its the wind and rubbing outside causes the scratches where did you get it and how much was it Phil :thumbsup:

Not a fan of outdoor covers. No matter how well strapped they are they dull the paint. First hand experience with this and my Type R.

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=42586.msg487765#msg487765 date=1409229791]
i'd be using it inside in the garage its the wind and rubbing outside causes the scratches where did you get it and how much was it Phil :thumbsup:
[/quote]

http://www.coveryourcar.ie

Got mine from there

Back