[For Sale]2 x JP Rooney Paintings - Irish Art

D

dmc1980

Due to running out of wall space ive decided to sell off some of my art to make way for some new stuff.

For sale I have two off Irelands best selling artists paintings.  For those of you who dont know, here is a bit about JP Rooney

JP Rooney
In the last few years, the previously unknown JP Rooney has so captivated the hearts of art collectors in his native Ireland that he has become the country's best selling artist.

Rooney's work was first launched in November 1997 with a sell-out show. Since then his work has been sold to collectors all over the world. He is well priced in a buoyant market that currently seeks new heroes and fresh investment opportunities, he has entered centre stage at a time when Irish art is in the ascendancy.

Rooney's work has grown in confidence over the last few years. It is looser, bolder, more directly narrative and has greater dramatic content than its more abstract predecessors. It has become more detailed, as his figures move increasingly into the foreground. His palette is more adventurous, his brush strokes more authoritative and his compositions more assured. His themes are universal. He depicts human relationships, located within their physical and social environments.

Collectors have queued to buy his work and gallery owners have formed waiting lists to host exhibitions. Publishing houses have made repeated offers to issue his work in a variety of formats.

Im not sure of the names of the pictures, as in the titles but i can guarantee that they are genuine and welcome any inspection of them.

Painting 1

A stunning long piece, depicting an irish village.  Signed by the artist.

Unframed the painting measures 8 x 32 inchs

Framed 21 x 45 inchs. 

Framed it has a double mount with line.

This is a stunning picture that will make any wall look full and alive.

Price £700 stg

DSC00021.JPG

DSC00022.JPG

Picture 2

This picture is a more square picture, again with the same style of an irish village, with a boat etc in the background.  Again signed by artist.

Unframed 9 x 13 inchs

Framed 22 x 26 inchs again double mounted with line.

Another stunning picture with brilliant colours and really full and bold characters.

Price £450 stg

DSC00019.JPG

DSC00020.JPG

any questions just ask

Back