power wash damage

colm

Sunday Drivers
My well meaning brother gave the bus a power wash and has caused chaos.. have four or five areas of scratches and swirls.. I used what I had in the shed and used t-cut to take out the scratches on the bumper, but thee are a few swirls on the boot lid that really come up under electrical light. T-cut won't touch these, will a machine polish sort it out? Or has anyone another idea? Until now I have just used standard polish and elbow grease to keep her sorted, so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

good da polisher will do the trick . start off with a heavy cutting compound and work down to a fine one and you should work the scratches out . few good detailing sites on the go full of advice and step by step guides if you Google it

This is your go to page for all things detailing. I've learned so much from this. He is a professional detailer based in New York. He works on regular everyday vehicles as well as the high end stuff such as Bentleys and Porsches. He is extremely particular and regularly participates alongside Meguires.

www.youtube.com/user/AMMONYCdotcom

Back