Seb Fontaine

kbox

Octane Boostaholics
This may not appeal to many of you lads but I like listening to Seb fontaine's live sets, he's one oe me favourite DJ's. Just wondering if any off you have any or even any of his prototype cd's?

try limewire, ive downloaded alot of eddie halliwell and carl cox live sets etc.. over the last few months....could be worth a try :dunno: :thumbsup:

Yeah I've done that. Some of Eddie's sets are class. Whats Carl Cox like. I've never actually listened to anything that he's done.

his early stuff is very hardcore from 1990-1995 etc...but after that its more easy listening house,trance that sort of thing....like what tiesto is doing...

last time i heard carl cox it was banging techno... i wouldn't put him anywhere near tiesto..but he does play different styles

it all depends what sets you get of carl cox his stuff does differ from year to year...

oooh! please tell me what it is :D i have the one for letting you d/l the whole video, but not just the sound file, does your program allow you to just d/l the sound file?

Tiesto has to be the best around at the mo seen him a few times live unreal :headbanger:

oh it records it directly from the video on youtube? whats the name of the program?

haven't heard much from seb in years but heard an old trance set by him and its pretty good, 2 full moons and a trout on it an all.. seen carl cox in Ibiza in august, he ripped it up with proper techno..... he threw in Saturate by the Chemical Brothers, the place erupted,
great night... :dance: :dance: :dance:

bring back the good old nights of sir henrys here in cork :worship: carl cox,tall paul,judge jules, kerry chandler and only 10punt at the door :headbanger:

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=4843.msg52949#msg52949 date=1199818439]
Ah the good old days anyone go to sides (gravity) i had a miss spent youth in there :p :roll:
[/quote]

was in the sfx at the same raving away..mad to think how little trouble there was in Dublin in those days.

Back