RB5 owners club Homepage

Finally some appreciation, having put mine up on Carzone and Autotrader in the last two weeks I have been having a lot of 'what's that?' conversations with Glanza drivers and other tyre kickers.

Jesus.

You really can spot the serious punters a mile away, they ask the right questions and don't want to turn up with three of their mates.

Maybe I'll just hang on to it, it would be cruel to sell her to someone who wouldn't look after her.

true defo to an ethusiest. Lad i know sold his for 15k about 3 months ago.. reg 99-d-50555. So if ye ever see it round. There is another one round with a 99-c reg.. only ones i've seen around. both in dublin.

Mine's the C reg one. When I bought the car I thought I'd get away with the whole 'I'm from Cork' bit when driving in bus lanes etc.

No chance. Had entirely the opposite effect.

As for S555 RB5, how could he put those flaps on an otherwise lovely looking car? Mother of God.

I used to see yours around smithfield couple years ago. Remember seeing it on UK plates for few weeks before you got it changed over. Must be 3 years or more back??

Mine would always have been around Smithfield as that's where I work but it was never on UK plates, it was registered in Cork long before I got it. Now seriously, would I have chosen to put it on Cork plates? Nobody else in the country would ever let you pull out.

Back