What Is the Proper Going Rate For This ???

deanzer

Octane Boostaholics
Hi Lads , Just wondering what price you would usually see on a 2005 Hawk-Eye Impreza Sti Spec C
Say with one owner , 100-120k Klms , Completely Stock in Immaculate Condition .

Just looking to get a guideline price on what you would expect to pay for a proper clean one .

Thanks in Advance

what ever the person is asking not being smart if its the 1 you want . there not that common for sale so some where between 10-15k depending on condition :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Its not for sale or anything , just wondering as i havent seen any on piston heads and that and the Blob Eye spec c 2003-2005 that i am seeing are going for 15k and some even over so wanted to know what a Hawk would be .

I was going to Import From Japan too , For a stock really really clean grade 4-4.5 with same as above standard and that what would be a fair price i should be looking at spending , Dont want to be thinking ill get one and realise im way off .

they make huge money in japan also man they are a rare car,
@Ciaran that hurst is a dear c*nt everything overpriced

Hawk would only be 2006/07, blobeyes are very late 2002 to 2005. Haven't seen a 2006 blob spec c.

2005 would guide €15-17k in Ireland, would say the same for 06/07 but depends on the condition of the car. Market seems to be if you prefer blob or hawk, blob being nicer looking of course :icon_lol: . I wouldn't expect to buy one with over 100-120k kms and not have to do something for it to tidy it up. But they'll continue to fetch that money and given the uk market plus vrt refunds, it's an attractive place to look to sell.

When I was going to sell mine, I tried to price it as low as I could to try and get a quick-ish sale, knowing there's a limited market of course. It'll be up for sale again in a week and I'd be pricing it towards the higher end of the scale as won't be in a huge rush this time.

the hawk came out in 2005 in japan and at the end of 2005 the spec c type ra was launched yours is 2004 my even though its on a 2005 plate

[quote author=Rob Spec C link=topic=42393.msg485631#msg485631 date=1407191619]
Hawk would only be 2006/07, blobeyes are very late 2002 to 2005. Haven't seen a 2006 blob spec c.

2005 would guide €15-17k in Ireland, would say the same for 06/07 but depends on the condition of the car. Market seems to be if you prefer blob or hawk, blob being nicer looking of course :icon_lol: . I wouldn't expect to buy one with over 100-120k kms and not have to do something for it to tidy it up. But they'll continue to fetch that money and given the uk market plus vrt refunds, it's an attractive place to look to sell.

When I was going to sell mine, I tried to price it as low as I could to try and get a quick-ish sale, knowing there's a limited market of course. It'll be up for sale again in a week and I'd be pricing it towards the higher end of the scale as won't be in a huge rush this time.
[/quote]

Hawks defo came out in japan 2005 as have seen some at auctions but havent got prices ect on them , have been onto the agents today that get the cars in from japan and will hopefully going with one of them to import one if nothing comes up in Ireland or Uk that i like , Id prefer the Hawk Myself to be honest but if what i wanted in a Blob Eye came up id still be extremely happy. :dance:

When yours is going back up for sale drop me a message rob and if i havent already found the car i want i would be interested depending on the price. :thumbsup:

Subaru always released late in the year so the 2005 model was released in late 04 but is still a 2005 model, for example, grahamo spec c has a 2004 spec c registered late in 04 but is a widetrack 2005 model and al hks has a 2002 registered blob spec c but is a 2003 model. Think of the marketing, why would they release a 2004 model late in the year and then be left advertising an out of date model a couple of months later in 2005.

Robbie is right.
If you run my chassis number through Subaru in Ireland or uk it's listed as 2005.
When buying my zero/sports system in the uk they even told me it was 2005.

And I also had the option here when buying it to put it on a 2005 plate for more money.

Back