Sony Xperia LT30

johnjoe64

Petrolheads
Folks sent phone off for repair they replaced battery and updated. software great well not so now the phone is powering off and re starting on its own and battery life is very poor I get sim/uim card Message. before it shuts down any ideas thanks.

Friend of mine took his iPhone for a swim, took it to shop to see if screen could be salvaged, they robbed the camera, put in a different screen just be careful who you use and make sure they are reputable. Too many BASTARDS out there

I would bring it straight back to them and give out like mad.
Demand a replacement phone the same till yours is properly fixed.
Was it fixed by the Mongolians in sandyford repair centre?

Send them a detailed complaint outlining what has happened and request a reply ASAP (by email)

Email = evidence

Outline in ur complaint

How unhappy you are with there service

How as a loyal customer you feel let down

And request one person to take charge of this problem and sort it quickly

sony phones are chronic for this kinda thing , bought her a sony phone for christmas gone , was sent for first repair within 3 months , covered under manufactures warrenty thankfully , it was away for a month , had it back 3 weeks or so and started doing the same trick again , brought it to a local guy who updated some stuff on it and advised her never to let the battery level go below 20% as there is an unfixable flaw that wont allow the phone to charge if drops below this , something in the software apparently ,

Fuk that it was fine till Vodafone sent it for a new battery and THEY updated the software I really liked it till then I sent a mail to Sony this am looking a new phone so I will wait and see always something cheers folks.

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=42369.msg485424#msg485424 date=1406986554]
Have a few iPhone 5 still in box with wrap on if you need a new one :)
[/quote]

How much Keith

I repair mobiles in my shop, well known issue with sony's. Sent it back to vodafone straight away!!
I'd push for a replacement phone at this stage see how ya get on.

Back