Was this you dan

F

flames

Hey dan did you race a silver nissan maxima about a week ago on a slip road near the toll bridge :roll:

I think so! Did it have a HID headlamp conversion??
If so I did notice it!
Where you in the car?
Dan

Disclaimer

Dan, Flames or any other ISDC member does not condone or approve of illegal street racing.

yeah Dan it has a HID conversion and no we werent in the car at the time :lol: :lol: i wouldnt even think about racing you i know i would lose :lol:

Regarding Racing!!!
I just gave her a bit of stick down the slip road because It's still under construction so it's quite slippy and I like the slippy stuff :dance:
There was no side by side drag racing or anything dramatic like that, I would have done that if there was no car there!
I noticed the maxima because of the HID's and that he was weaving in and out of traffic quite a bit coming up to the madcow roundabout!
@ flames! Is he a mate of yours??
Dan

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=4819.msg52410#msg52410 date=1199589418]
Disclaimer

Dan, Flames or any other ISDC member does not condone or approve of illegal street racing.
[/quote]

O i love disclaimers! Ha Ha!

@ Dan the driver is flames's eldest daughters boyfriend and a boy racer (who hasnt quite learned that a subaru will beat him) he keeps trying to race me but i just keep telling him its a lost cause and to forget about it

lol Dan as darkshadow said not me cos if i was in the car he woulda got a slap for even thinking about racing :angry:

I wasn't racing!! I just happened to be driving enthusiasticly while there was someone nearby, Well behind! :D
For the record, Your daughters fella wasn't driving dangerously! Seriously he made no effort to keep up!
Dan

Back