spring question

przemcio007

question:
would top strut mounts from blobeye wrx wagon (2001) would fit to hawk wagon RX sportwagon?
I have those springs from Wagon Dec which he never used on his car, eibach pro kit.
On my car top mount is narrow, but on blob spring is straight.
Question is to someone who ever seen both of mounts on same time, are all bolts at top same size an location or not?
My mechanic cant say by picture, and he never swapped them.
Talked to Grahamo spec C as he have his springs to give for free, but his car is widetrack and mounts are different than on my car. So no joy with his springs as well.
Maybe someone have set of lowering springs for back to fit my hawk, there is no sense of spending money on something that no one can confirm will work (new mounts for my hawk).
Thanks in advance for help on that matter.
There is no urgency on it, I already changed front ones for spec C (front on all newage is same) and it is great, completely different feeling of a car, would be nice to change back as well.

Can someone check their strut mount, on blob 2001-2002 or on legacy 95-99 what is distance between bolts, lice on attached picture, if you can give me 1-2 2-3 and 3-1
I will check mine later on.
I know it is usually other way around taht people are changing from wide mount to narrow one. Looking for cheaper option.

Attachments

• strut top mount.jpg
    strut top mount.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 4
  • strut top mount.jpg
    strut top mount.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 4
Back