Another Legacy Newbie

B4_RSK

Petrolheads
Hello all,

Name's mark,have had my legacy bout 7-8 months now and love it to bits!!Looking forward to seeing you all at the next meet :thumbsup:

Here's a pic of my pride and joy :)

DSCF0751copy.jpg

Welcome along mate, hope you're enjoying the motor. Plenty of info on old threads here for you to search & some very wise people also for answering tech questions (that excludes me though) :D

that looks animal dude fair play, where ye from? Is that Gar thats on the left hand side of that pic? Cause might tend to say your from leixlip???

Cheers all  :thumbsup:

@paul v4,that could have been me,drive thru there alot lol

@nicknack,cheers man,i'm from the raheny area,i'm not sure of the names of the 2 lads on the left mate lol

@magic. thanks man,can't wait to have them all side by side  :D only prob is kit on mine is kinda low and tends to get the odd knock now and then  :doh:

Couple of questions i need help with, I'm tryin to get my hands on a de-cat downpipe for my beastie,can anyone point me in the right direction?has anyone uprated their brakes on the legacy if so what have you done and where have you sourced parts?cheers  ;)

Look in the traders section of the forum. Damo(street performance) or Dave(STI Tuning) will sort you out with a down pipe and welcome :thumbsup:

Back