bigger injectors

murt

Middle Lane Hogs
after putting new 2.5 bottom end on my sti wagon want to put bigger injectors in any suggestions plus keeping it safe

Depends what power your going for. 440cc for around 350 brake and 550s for just over 430 or so. For the sake of it id go 550s. Or Nismo do 740s that will fit with an adaptor kit.

Damo

thanks are they expensive, after putting 2.5 in is there more mods needed with the injector kit

Depends what ones you go for really. Depending what injectors you have you could bump the fuel pressure to allow them to flow a little more.

hi murt, if you can wait a few weeks ill have 2nd hand 550cc injectors out of my car as im putting 740's in her.
my engine has arrived so am just waiting on turbo and all the other bits

George

[quote author=Niallyboy link=topic=546.msg4226#msg4226 date=1160496699]
Hey George,
What engine are you putting in ??????

Niall.
[/quote]

hi nially,

2.5 with TD06 turbo and NOS. engine and brakes arrived on monday, as soon as most of the other parts arrive ill start posting pics.

George

Ive seen George's 2.5 engine and the brakes..they are both as big as each other! LOL LOL

exactly nially am gonna get it mapped with and without NOS so can turn it off when not dragging ;) :thumbsup: as im not made of money!! :lol:

George

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=546.msg4266#msg4266 date=1160572627]
Ive seen George's 2.5 engine and the brakes..they are both as big as each other! LOL LOL
[/quote]

:D now now andy dont be tellin lies! the brakes are twice the size of the engine :lol: :lol:

I don't know George last time i saw ya
your pockets looked pritty full to me  :D :D

Who will fit the NOS ?????
Can you ............or is it a spceialist job

Niall.

i can fit it and set it all up, then basically just has to be mapped by Andy F. i still have a list the length of me arm of things to buy though, as while im doing it i want to have everything done all in one go :thumbsup:
and yeah my pockets were pretty full but that was before the engine went bang! :lol: :lol:
George

Ya new engines can have that kind of effect
on the finances.

Be sure to get pic's & info up soon George that
certanily is a very nice project.

Niall.

Thanks Nially will do :thumbsup:

George

p.s cant wait to see you on the track then and show you cork lads up! :D

Back