davelegacy

Member Number 16
((COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE BUT STILL WORTH US ENTERING????? :subaru: :subaru:

Teams :
Cruiseirl
Racershaven
DTDirl
Manic Motors

Although its a friendly competition just for the laugh already some big bhp cars have been selected to compete !

Where is this on ? At the Custom And Performance Show on September 10th brought to you by Sleek Fx.

So come along and support your site  Any site's wishing to enter please contact me directly

Cheers,
Brendan.

mobile : 087-2281015
emailto : brendan_gordon@dell.com

Battle of the Irish Car Enthusiast Websites! Just for fun teams from various forums will be pitched against each other to see who will reign supreme... the ISDC will be there naturally. The event takes place at Limerick Racecourse on September 10th.

Teams entering:
1/ Cruiseirl
2/ Racershaven
3/ DTDirl
4/ Manic Motors
5/ Mitsubishi FTO Owners Club
6/ ISDC Subaru Forum

:thumbsup: who entering their cars for this one and lets get behind them with a good turn out on the day lads

Anyone who wants to do this send me a PM and ill send the form to you. Its 50 euro as far as I know.

Damo

hi lads,
sorry but im not gonna be able to drag on that strip. i didnt realise where it was being held. that piece of road is lethal that theyre using. its not a proper 1/4 mile and you have to start braking before you even cross the line because it has a 90degree turn at the end. im sorry but i wouldnt risk it in my car especially since i havnt got decent brakes yet. :cry: :cry:

George

Have to agree with george. This track is for one car at a time. Kinda sand and tarmac together road. Its the road used by camera men filming the horse racing on the side of the track.

Ha Ha no way are yi sure Dave. I was told that the start line is moved back and is the full 1/4 mile but the end sounds a bit dodge alright.

Ha Ha ill say it to them and find out if they have done anything new or what. Ill give this one a miss myself otherwise.

yeah dave is right thats exactly what the road is used for. its a service road at the side of the track used by camera-men, ambulances etc. i heard they had it re-surfaced alright but i dont know about the start line being moved back. if it has then it might be ok because you would be given more time to brake before the turn at the end. but trust me if it hasnt then you have to stand on the brakes with 2 feet to get the car to slow down. (its one of those moments where niallyboy and the rest of the corklads would do the old hands over the eyes trick!) :D :D :nana:

Back