New tires, shocks and lowering springs

PatrickBuzzin

Hi guys just wondering what your thoughts are on the above. Was thinking of Goodyear eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 all round. Has anyone fitted these or had them in the past. Will be going 225/40/18. Also any recommendation on shocks and lowering springs. No real interest in coil overs. Cheers in advance

tyres sound good . have kyb shocks and tein springs in my car , very good combo in my opinion ,

yep for the good year's have them on 17's, find them good, few on here with them, just doin general road use so maybe someone else can tell ya better if doing track day's. Not sure on spring's lookin myself as well and as far as i know and the way i'm going is with eibach for a nicer ride and road use, i think the tein are slightly harder and are suited to track more than eibach but both good brands and quailty, but no personal experience of either in a subaru, have had plenty of eibach in other cars and always liked them,

good year eagle f1 great tyres but wont last much if will be doing track days.
in same way found another great tyre Nokian zLine 106 per tyre in oponeo.ie
Shocks just got mine Kyb ultra sr (at rear later front) and i like them much. feels more harder compare to oem shocks.
springs will go by myself eibach proline

Back