Dave Lewis Project Mini Meet Pics

davelegacy

Member Number 16
Well i finally got a spin in Daves Lewis's Car that Renno has up in Scooby Projects and i'm still not convinced thats its only a N/A 1.6..!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: with an STi bodykit.
She is at least a 2.0 GL with one of those speaker dump valve things :lol: :lol: She can move alright. Near hitting 1.6 Bar Boost :shock: :shock: Struggles for grip.
Although with the twin plate clutch i prob looked like a learner driver taking off... :D :D   

[move]:subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:[/move]

[move]:subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:[/move]

When was this mini meet at , would have loved to go and have a scope at the animal

Dident see you taking pictures Dave. I heard that Clio in the first pic is an animal  :D

@ John. I was meeting Dave and Robbie and then a few more said they would come down so just kinda turned into a mini meet.

Damo

Ah sound Damo, did he get it on a RR ? what HP did he get out of it ?

[quote author=john2709 link=topic=541.msg4053#msg4053 date=1160239050]
When was this mini meet at , would have loved to go and have a scope at the animal
[/quote]

SAT 7th October. Walkinstown 13.38 hours SIR... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[quote author=Renno555 link=topic=541.msg4058#msg4058 date=1160251729]
Dident see you taking pictures Dave. I heard that Clio in the first pic is an animal :D

@ John. I was meeting Dave and Robbie and then a few more said they would come down so just kinda turned into a mini meet.

Damo

[/quote]

Yes Clio seemed to have a GAY driver with pink fluffy dice, pink fluffy steering wheel cover and a serious GAY driver who we found seriously can not reverse..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah must admit that Clio driver did look bit dodgy,wit all that pink gear in da car.... :D :D :D

Daves car is savage! and Damo it's supprising how well the Clio suits ya :lol:
Cheers
John

Back