New Xbox one ps4 game Project Cars

looks more gran turismo than forza . ie type of veichle , tracks (nurburgring specifically) and environment seem much more expansive .

only way i could see myself buying this is if i sold forza 5 , so prob not gonna

In the long grin it's better that it seems more like the gran turismo series as handling ect is about 90% realistic and cheaper to own as you get 1200 cars to buy straight off. Forza is a good game I had it on my xbox but lacks realism , proper handling and track accuracy , all in all project cars is the better of the 3 so far but don't forget GT7 is coming out in a year or two on ps4

I played all the gt games 1 and 2 were ground breaking and round the time of the jap import eira I loved em however gt has lost its way the fun factor is most definitely missing 1200 cars in Gt game? How mand are hd models others are ports from old game and look terrible blicky like a 2 d image thats why theres 1200 of em also the low res gt cars have no interior camera and all the gt game cars sound the same from a m3 to a swift and the forza series definitely more realistic handling model forza even has its on tire physics model

My opinion but playing gt5 / 6 is as much fun as being operated on.

Forza 2 3 4 5 10 times the game

would have to agree 99% with ciaran

moriso ,in forza they seem to have concentrated on quality over quantity imo . "

"lacks realism,handling and track accuracy" . im finding it hard to see where you 've come up with this statment , as imo its the best racing sim going .

:goodpost:What do the both of you play forza with controllers \wheels? . "If it lacks track accuracy why have they the can ecu gps to work directly with gt6 to transfer the gps data into a virtual lap that when put side by side (virtual/reality) you'd think it was the same footage ? If it lacked realisim and handling the gt academy and it's drivers would be useless waste of time and money imo? I'm not trying to dog forza it is a fantastic game but it's too arcade like to be called a sim , I do agree with you sound wise is shite a patch is coming out to fix it soon ,and the fact as was pointed out that the standard cars can be fussy looking is true but I'd rather have 1200 cars from the start rather than pay for new dlcs for only a few cars that you used to go and then spend in game cash to buy them (I know this has been changed as I have forza 5 )

Played forza 4 with the xbox 360 force feedback wheel and really adds to the game 1 hot lap of the nur and ud be sweating really intense experience playing forza 5 with a controller as I dont think theres a official wheel out yet when it is ill get it

I never said gt lacked realism or track accuracy but the graphics on gt6 are miles behind even forza 4 the sound as we mentioned already is terrible and the quickest way round a coner in the gt games it to slam into the barrier with a completely unrealistic thunk plus car damage modelling is laughable seriously though if you havent invested tine playing forza 4 u wont agree if you have I guarantee you would agree and would never play a gt game again.

Its better in graphics sound menu ai is very intelligent ie it fights back unlike gt where the ai cars all follow the same perfect boring computer controlled lines through the corner.i could go on and on and prob no point

Each to there own though

Agreed I use the gt force driving wheel with 900' steering and is amazing with gt6 really does work up a sweat, I have played both both forza 4 and 5 and yes damage is a bit more realistic and sound is much better , I never said you did mate but mac mac did , slamming into the corner in gt6 is not the fastest way around a corner lol , tbh The ai is pretty tough in most races and online is great I think you both make fair points but so do I :thumbsup:

yeah but now that forza has the green hell , this is no longer on my radar .

Hehe still looks good though but as we know thease games are more about how they feel to play forza feels great this might or might not ps colm getting forza soon 3 Scooby race at the ring : )

6 months preordered, cannot wait for it to release... prolly first game that will push me into buying proper steering wheel

Back