White B4 in Celbridge?

I was there at bout that time but dunno if it was a saloon or estate ye seen. B4Heaven lives out celbridge somewhere, might have been him.

It was a saloon mate, think i met you the day i bought my yoke in maynooth?? Couple of months ago...

@ nicknack, i thought it might have been you alright, think i only had picked up my yoke that morning! :thumbsup:

yeah, outside bradys i was talkin to ye! so your still enjoying it anyway! you had an m3 before dint ye? how does it compare now that you've been drivin it a whil?

Yeah thats right, its hard to make a comparison between the 2, totally different beasts!!!!

Nice lookin car alright, no spoiler and a different front grill.. :dance: I have a diifferent front grill myself waiting for me to fit it so wanna see another fitted close up!! :?

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=4739.msg51775#msg51775 date=1199368970]
@ eliroche

are you from Celbridge yourself?
[/quote]

where ave you been lately!!

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=4739.msg51775#msg51775 date=1199368970]
@ eliroche

are you from Celbridge yourself?
[/quote]
Yep thats right...

No idea where grattan court is :doh:! Not from Celbridge originally, what you drivin? Ill keep an eye out!

its up by Setanta house hotel

i drive this VVVV

1000007customxi6.jpg

1000008customvz8.jpg

Nice car, pretty sure i have seen it once or twice, possibly before i had the B4!!! Sure ill see ya around, in a white B4! :thumbsup:

Back