Hey All!!!

ashscoob

Petrolheads
Hi all!
Just joined up!
But i'm familiar to site, Hoping to get my hands on my OWN scooby in the next few weeks! Himself (BrianCollins) is sick of me driving his so its time i get my own!

Am delighted to be part of such a helpful site! And will be seeking full membership in the next few weeks! (if i'm welcome!! :D)

So Hi guys looking forward to hearing from ye!

:subaru:

Hello Ash & Welcome to the Club  :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael
P.S. I think Brian likes his Dogs too much, you always see them with €50's in their mouths......  :lol:  :ponder:  :lol:

@ Brain..... Only "Buzzin",... I have two boxers myself  :headbanger: Dogs of the year  :thumbsup:

ya the 2 boxers (dog & Car!!) get more than i do!! oh well at least its going to a good cause!! :lol:

welcome aboard!!!!!
what part of the country you in? and get some pics up

Sti Garda :smokin:

Welcome along Ash :thumbsup:
@ STI Garda, Regarding pics! She said that she didn't have her scooby yet!...... you where talking about her car.. right :lol:!
I think we have few few girls on here now! At least 3 anyway!
Keep us posted on how you get on looking for your new scooby!
Dan

Welcome along Ash, good to hear you're not afraid of driving the scoob, I stopped the car the other day to put my missus behind the wheel and she refused point blank, was afraid of the power.
Personally I think its coz she wanted to get sloshed over the Christmas & have me drive her everywhere :roll:

[quote author=STI Brian link=topic=4729.msg50888#msg50888 date=1198833526]
Welcome along Ash, good to hear you're not afraid of driving the scoob, I stopped the car the other day to put my missus behind the wheel and she refused point blank, was afraid of the power.
Personally I think its coz she wanted to get sloshed over the Christmas & have me drive her everywhere   :roll:
[/quote]

That's why I don't really drink, Because I prefer to drive! That's a good tactic she has though!
Dan

Back