Smokers

I'm awful bored and a little drunk, So how many smokers have we here??

• Total voters
gave them up bout a year ago......but every time i have a few pints,meet up with the lads...i smoke..... :evil: :evil:

Gave em up bout 6weeks ago!but as above,every time i get shitfaced ill have a few!
The first week was awfull!wanted to :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :wall: :wall:

have stopped/started many times over the years... I'm getting to the point where I don't enjoy it any more, unless drinking, so may be time to give up again... Until the next bout of stress starts the nicotine craving starts again :angry:

i tried to give up too many times but i live in a house with 4 females and its the only thing that keeps me sane :lol: :lol:

I have a terrible chest infection and havent smoked in 2 days ..can't.. miss them but reckon if i can do 4-5 days il knock them on the head for good...hard when your boozin but

i love them and smoke one and then hate them :angry:

stupid effin things

Gave them up to afford the Impreza.
Been tempted to go back on them but off them 10 months now and see a weeks smoking as a tank of petrol in the car :dunno:

smoking is sh1t. Hate it but its an addiction and people are that hooked in them that they cant give up or their willpower is weak

[quote author=Darkshadow link=topic=4713.msg50650#msg50650 date=1198677645]
i tried to give up too many times but i live in a house with 4 females and its the only thing that keeps me sane :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

well we can make exceptions for some people :lol:

i hate the damn things, market and money making through the death of tens of thousands of people . . . .

The way I see it is if I smoked and drank I would spend €2600 a year (20 a day) and €6200 (€120 for a half decent night for one person) That's €8,800 a year :shock:
€170 a week, Can you imagine spending that modding your car! OR €8,800 every year on mods! That's a full steel engine build and all the trimmings!
Oh yes, That would do nicely! roll on next year!!
Dan

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=4713.msg52688#msg52688 date=1199742636]
The way I see it is if I smoked and drank I would spend €2600 a year (20 a day) and €6200 (€120 for a half decent night for one person) That's €8,800 a year :shock:
€170 a week, Can you imagine spending that modding your car! OR €8,800 every year on mods! That's a full steel engine build and all the trimmings!
Oh yes, That would do nicely! roll on next year!!
Dan

[/quote]

yeah it adds up but what ya gonna do drive around in your car every night or sit in your house? some people like smoking and drinking each to there own..someone could say to you what's the point in sticking 8k euro into you car and you only probably get 2k if your lucky back in value? its all relative

That's it exactly!
A mate of mine reckons he spent about €15000 last year on drink! That's just weird to me!
But I'm very lucky in that I've never been a big drinker so it wasn't a problem for me! Also I'm never selling my car! She'll just get some new bits bolted on every year instead of getting a newer one!
We all have our vices,
Dan

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=4713.msg52745#msg52745 date=1199751447]

But I'm very lucky in that I've never been a big drinker so it wasn't a problem for me!
[/quote]

drinking is not an affliction if you enjoy it...

Back