CO MONAGHAN APR 20
CARLOW MAY 11
CAVAN MAY 25
LIMERICK JUNE 1
CARRICK-ON-SUR JUNE 25
TIPP AUG 10
GALWAY AUG 31
CLARE SEPT 14

Any other dates relating to Kirkistown, track days or rallys Oup narth drop me a line and I'll get you the info :thumbsup:

MOST OF ALL, MERRY XMAS AND KEEP IT THE RIGHT WAY UP ON THE BLACK STUFF

im defo heading down to the lakes, wouldn miss it for the world

Sti Garda

National rallies are getting better every year, nearly as many wrc's as the internationals but much less crowds so easier to move about.

@ dave r your right to book the hotel now, went down to the rally of the lakes, last time and could not get a place to stay, tried hotels, b&b, camping sites they were all fully booked, had to stay in the car :wall: my favourite stage was molls gap :thumbsup:

[quote author=marksscooby link=topic=4710.msg51747#msg51747 date=1199359005]
@ dave r your right to book the hotel now, went down to the rally of the lakes, last time and could not get a place to stay, tried hotels, b&b, camping sites they were all fully booked, had to stay in the car :wall: my favourite stage was molls gap :thumbsup:
[/quote]
I stayed in the Quality Hotel last year,and hopefully be staying there again this year!it,s one of the first hotels as you come into Killarney!that way you avoid the really busy Mucruss(spelling) road traffic jams and its much easier and faster to get to molls gap!
If your headind to molls gap this year,go the Kenmare Road way,its much faster and you avoid all the traffic!!!

hard to beat some of the guest houses in kenmare, and the pubs, Square pints a great spot. Cant rember the name of the guest hose but its the one on the right as you come into kenmare from molls gap...

Are many from here going to the Galway Rally In February  .It would be nice to see or meet any othere owners there.

[quote author=sub 555 link=topic=4710.msg52890#msg52890 date=1199808314]
Are many from here going to the Galway Rally In February  .It would be nice to see or meet any othere owners there.
[/quote]

Its likely there will be a few member there alright, but 20 or so lads are going to the rolling road day on the 2nd so won't be a huge turnout for this event methinks.

Oh well these things cant be helped but I like going to Galway and especially as its the first round in yet another exciting year of Rallying ahead.

Back