Has anyone used this

seen the add's on tv alright and was wondering the same myself, seems like an alright bit of kit

its on the halfords uk site for £11.99 might drop into the local one and ask about it as i cant see it on the irish site

Don't think it got great reviews. What power washer have ya got surprised there is no adapter for a sf lance

I bought that foam in halfords a while ago but without the spray head.

Used it in a foam lance and it's pretty decent.

I would love to see what it's like also just for quick washes.

ya'd need a tar remover concept clear off or autosmart tardis, prob yer best bet,

just spray on and leave a while depends how bad, sometimes just give it a wash or go round with a microfibre cloth give it a rub on any tuff bits, best to polish after as you'll have all stripped off after you detar, some other tar removers are just spray on hose off but these can be a bit severe to use, specially on lights and any trim bits,

Ive used it, it's nowhere near as good as an actual foam lance, but it serves a cheap purpose I suppose, I found it worked better with the attachment that my pressure washer came with, the nozzle on it isnt that great, would I buy it again? Probably not!

Never got to my local one but was in Carlow over the weekend so dropped in, couldn't find it on the shelf and no staff around to ask, il be in Belgaurd tomorrow so il try get in there

Better late than never, was in halfords today and seen this for €12 so I picked it up, have to say its not to bad, great for a quick wash on a nice cool evening like this evening leaves a nice clean shine to it and worked great on getting the break dust off the wheels and also the inside of the wheels are spotless now, I did cheat a bit at the end and got out the power wash to blast all the foam off, anyway here's a pic of the results, I'd recommend it not a bad way to spend €12 ;)

picked up the same stuff 3 days ago not to bad i got demon foam and demon shine and a 25m hose with a few bits on it for 45euro deal quicker than settin up pressure washer but i found the demon shine to leave windows sticky and left a few dry marks on the car

Have the demon shine in a spray bottle, used it I think before Christmas and was not to keen on it at all, just as handy to dry off the car and wax it for a much better job

Back