White classic STI I think version 4 or 5 coming off M50 to finglas!

E

ericsti

White,Gold wheels and Black Rally Graffics! Version 4 or 5 as it has the old front Bumper! Looks really well and sounded great! Pulled of the M50 into the Statoil on the finglas road! I stopped there myself in the feista! Lovely car man! :clap:

hello there, my name is john. i own that sti. 96 wd 555. i live in lucan and im dave lewis,s brother. got graphics done a while ago by vision. put new wheels tyres, clifford alarm. dvd player and 3 pod gauges in it. all ready had front mount intercooler done. damo organised me with new ecu and remap. hoping to go2.5 with extras in feb or march. glad u like it. keep in touch. thanks john.

i will asap. only got computer set up few days ago. some really nice motors out there lads. great to see how u all keep in touch and help each other out,

you did inded. its where i work. dont drive it all the time, have 06 hyundai trajet aswell. have 5 kids. its like the brady bunch verses the boy racer.

[quote author=john555 link=topic=4686.msg50994#msg50994 date=1198885854]
hello there, my name is john. i own that sti. 96 wd 555. i live in lucan and im dave lewis,s brother. got graphics done a while ago by vision. put new wheels tyres, clifford alarm. dvd player and 3 pod gauges in it. all ready had front mount intercooler done. damo organised me with new ecu and remap. hoping to go2.5 with extras in feb or march. glad u like it. keep in touch. thanks john.
[/quote]

Lovely car alright! Look forward to having a good look at it at one of the Meets!

hello keith, no problem. just give us oul flash of lights if u see me around. im always either in hermitage, the mill or up and down m50 getting my brother to do few things to car. hes got nice track car. absolute rocket to go.will be going to meets this year and hopefully a few rallies.

Back