Brembo clearance..

daly.88

Sunday Drivers
im going to be upgrading the brakes on my bugeye in the summer to brembo's but i have xxr 527's on the car does anybody no if they will clear the brembo's, there a good concave on the alloys so thats why i have a bit of doubt anyone got these alloys with brembo's...

I don't have a clue but I have an idea
If you going to Agm Sunday maybe someone there will let you try a wheel on over brembo to check

One of the lads had thise wheels on his 05 sti and they cleared as said if you wanted to try them someone would help out

[quote author=ianfl link=topic=40969.msg468812#msg468812 date=1393665937]
I don't have a clue but I have an idea
If you going to Agm Sunday maybe someone there will let you try a wheel on over brembo to check
[/quote]
where is this agm i work weekend but might be able to sort something out..

What size are they? The make of the wheel doesn't tell much, diameter, width, offset??

there 18x8.75 and 35 offset.. while we are talking about these wheel there wide and im on coilover it rubs when ive people in the back i want to get my arches rolled properly without cracking the paint i cant find anyone that does it anybody on here know..

Ive a lad there that can do it ask scoobysub what hes like i got his car done for him , has inferred heaters for heating the panel so doesnt crack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote author=Animal spec-c link=topic=40969.msg468882#msg468882 date=1393701473]
Ive a lad there that can do it ask scoobysub what hes like i got his car done for him , has inferred heaters for heating the panel so doesnt crack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/quote]
top lads :thumbsup: they do good work and a good price :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cheers lads thats the sort of job im looking for dont want paint gettin messed up you got a name and number and where are they located.. cheers

Back