Crash repair, limerick, recommendation's????

MARTINGTI

Octane Boostaholics
Have a lot of stone chips on the front bumper of my WRX and I want to get it sprayed. I used to use a guy out in Cratloe, david browne but want to try find someone else. So anyone know of someone in Limerick that can get a top class paint finish??

If that's the fella that sprayed the mondeo for you, then my 4 year is already a better painter than him, I'd never go near him again if I were you. Definitely find someone new or you'll regret it. Go through some reputable crash repair places and see who will guarantee their work to spray it properly.

Google approved repairer limerick, see who the insurance companies are using. That should help narrow your search. Approved repairers generally have the proper equipment

martin, i work in limerick and can recommend the following lads for good spraying, 1st- keith o brien, clondrinagh id, ennis rd, limerick- 2nd- jcr repairs, loe's crash repairs, east way bus. pk, ballysimmon rd, limerick- 3rd -advanced crash repairs, acr repairs, clondrinagh id, ennis rd, limerick- about 250 euro for full respray for front bumper- ive ranked them in order i would use them but dont blame me if it goes south- keith o brien and jcr do top jobs, acr are good but expensive- :yellowthumb:

Thanks lad! I called into Keith o brien the other day, he's behind o Mara motors on the tipp rd now ya??? You said clondrinagh?? Just making sure it's the same guy.... Someone else had suggested him too so ill go with him now.

[quote author=Martin WRX link=topic=40953.msg468673#msg468673 date=1393540085]
Thanks lad! I called into Keith o brien the other day, he's behind o Mara motors on the tipp rd now ya??? You said clondrinagh?? Just making sure it's the same guy.... Someone else had suggested him too so ill go with him now.
[/quote]
dont know now martin, he used to in clondrinagh id a few years ago anyway so just presumed he was still there, alot of businesses have moved out the tipp rd to eastway bus pk the closed o mara showroom, keith o brien is his name anyway, best of luck

I have used ballysimon crash repairs a couple of times! They are russian lads in behind shannon transport! Dead cheap great turn around time and im finiky, top class job. 300 euro to spray bonnet teo wings and fix and spray front bumper in my old accord!

Back