Xbox One - Upload studio clips thread

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Thought it might be a good idea to start a thread here, cool new feature of the xbox one lets you record your game footage, live and upload it to your SkyDrive where you can download it and share on Youtube.

My auto recorded clips from tonight's BF4 session, its still as glitchy as hell! (yes i can't knife very well!)

http://youtu.be/fhMLMSutILs

Nice de-fib kill, gameplay doesn't look smooth or is that the glitch ing u were on about

seems they were all lined up for you , i rarely get even 2 kills in a row .

couldnt understand why a soldier was jumpim up and down in front of me last night , then i copped his name "jug117" aka ciaranwrx from here .

tagged around him for a bit before connection sh*t itself and home screen appeared .

Ha yea saved your bacon loads of times u love that rocket launcher I'll get the head set out next time the only way :thumbsup:

I was big into BF3 online until private servers arrived...all players want to do is stack everything in their favor, so you either end up on a team getting mashed or a team destroying another team....pointless... they completely pandered to all the shut ins who spend 100 hours weeks on the game..took the competitive element out of it..
.then you have an overpowered weapon and everyone is running around with it..remember the shotgun with slugs? then the explosive rounds? and before that the original AS_VAL which you got at rank 50 and could do full damage, silenced from miles away?
And then of course you have the map glitches..people running around in the walls on metro....ridiculous..it was like trying to play a football match were every time you seem to get control of the ball the other team brings on 11 15-foot tall Messi's...just got tedious

When I started playing video games back in the black an white days, the idea was that you progressed through the levels and it got more difficult and challenging.....now the exact opposite has happened....what players do now is buy the game early...play it non stop until you reach a level were you have massive advantage over newcomers, then go into games, destroy all the newcomers, go online compare stats and pat yourself on the back for being an elite player.

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=40858.msg467303#msg467303 date=1392806378]
I was big into BF3 online until private servers arrived...all players want to do is stack everything in their favor, so you either end up on a team getting mashed or a team destroying another team....pointless... they completely pandered to all the shut ins who spend 100 hours weeks on the game..took the competitive element out of it..
.then you have an overpowered weapon and everyone is running around with it..remember the shotgun with slugs? then the explosive rounds? and before that the original AS_VAL which you got at rank 50 and could do full damage, silenced from miles away?
And then of course you have the map glitches..people running around in the walls on metro....ridiculous..it was like trying to play a football match were every time you seem to get control of the ball the other team brings on 11 15-foot tall Messi's...just got tedious

When I started playing video games back in the black an white days, the idea was that you progressed through the levels and it got more difficult and challenging.....now the exact opposite has happened....what players do now is buy the game early...play it non stop until you reach a level were you have massive advantage over newcomers, then go into games, destroy all the newcomers, go online compare stats and pat yourself on the back for being an elite player.

[/quote]

Pretty much sums up FPS shooters alright!

I was getting raped in it in most Conquest games last night so i switch to the smaller team deathmatch to just get rid of the vehicles from the game. I still only have shitty weapons, most kills i get are from behind, very hard for me to win in a one on one situation, its like the other lad is shooting before he even see's me. IS there anyway to hide yourself from showing up on the map? like a stealth add on or something? The amount of times i thought i was well hidden in a room or rooftop and someone runs straight in for me and kills me like they knew exactly where i was.

COD ghosts is a lot easier to just pick up and have a few games. but that has its own issues aswell.

Cant wait for this to come out:

http://youtu.be/njfj6KwEAfg

Dan after mac left I jumped into that death match with you
To rank up quick and get best weapons use boosts go to battle packs open them then bottem left of screen chick on boosts 25% to 200%
In death match run medic after every endgame not stick down a med pack if you use a suppressor you won't show on the mini map I don't but it works plus quickly move away from your kill afterwards the skull and crossbones draws near by enemies

@ dan agree the private servers nearly ruined bf3 kicked by admin ect that dosent happen now
Ps my bf totally glitch free after last update

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=40858.msg467308#msg467308 date=1392807309]
[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=40858.msg467303#msg467303 date=1392806378]

[/quote]

Pretty much sums up FPS shooters alright!

I was getting raped in it in most Conquest games last night so i switch to the smaller team deathmatch to just get rid of the vehicles from the game. I still only have shitty weapons, most kills i get are from behind, very hard for me to win in a one on one situation, its like the other lad is shooting before he even see's me. IS there anyway to hide yourself from showing up on the map? like a stealth add on or something? The amount of times i thought i was well hidden in a room or rooftop and someone runs straight in for me and kills me like they knew exactly where i was.

COD ghosts is a lot easier to just pick up and have a few games. but that has its own issues aswell.

Cant wait for this to come out:

http://youtu.be/njfj6KwEAfg
[/quote]

Only way you don't show up on map is too run with a suppressor on your gun..even then if someone spots you will show up..you can spot enemies and tag them by pressing select.
I haven't play BF4 and I probably never will, so I don't know if its changed...shame it is a brilliant game when teams are evenly matched and you are battling it out.
If you want to rank up the best way to do it is to focus on reviving or on dropping ammo..you'd be surprised how many points you can pick up just chucking ammo boxes at your team mates feet...

Yeah i always scan the area when aiming down sights to see if you can tag and get the spot bonus! My main class now has a suppressor on it i was just seeing if there was anything else you could do to stay off the radar. I know there is lots of perks etc in COD to make yourself basically invisible to everything unless someone actual physically sees you. Ill just have to get used to checking my surroundings a lot more. there is so much going on in BF4 it can get confusing!

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=40858.msg467315#msg467315 date=1392811433]
Yeah i always scan the area when aiming down sights to see if you can tag and get the spot bonus! My main class now has a suppressor on it i was just seeing if there was anything else you could do to stay off the radar. I know there is lots of perks etc in COD to make yourself basically invisible to everything unless someone actual physically sees you. Ill just have to get used to checking my surroundings a lot more. there is so much going on in BF4 it can get confusing!
[/quote]

Learn to fly the choppers..gives you a huge tactical advantage you can see exactly where everyone is...

A good tip for you stick a load of C4 all over a fast jeep, drive full speed into a tank or multiple enemies..bail out and detonate..remote bomb..its causes massive damage wipes out a tank in one go

Nice trick with the C4! I am terrible in the choppers, can never control them properly! always take off try to manoveur and crash to the ground after about a minute!

didnt leave , game sh*t itself and put me to xbox home screen , GRRRRRRR

use the bazuka as i find its it easiest way to kill ,as i am usually cannon fodder when it comes to gun fights tbh (im sh*t) , but can relate to dan , seems everyone has better weapons and twice the skills so i jus tend to try and hold back , hit a few choppers and pick off stragglers . its a brilliant game but dam its hard .

chopper control should be more like gta , as in not impossible to fly

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=40858.msg467320#msg467320 date=1392812181]
Nice trick with the C4! I am terrible in the choppers, can never control them properly! always take off try to manoveur and crash to the ground after about a minute!
[/quote]

Just get as high as you can..take it from there

That's has to be the most glitchy, bug ridden version of battlefield I have ever played. I died in a game and it spawned me into a fucking wall! Had to quit the game to get out of it! I don't care what people say about cod. Its 10 times more reliable than these servers

Back