interesting poll ???

which is more important to you

• Total voters
Well money and Subaru go hand in hand kid. You need lots of it to mod your car the way you want it. Relationships are out if you spend all your time with your car. Oh and so is your social life. Even giving up work is very tempting just to drive around all day but the dole wont keep you motoring for long. I'm undecided on this one

As much as i wanna Subaru,its gotta be money!because without money ya would'nt have a subaru or a social life...or even a relationship :doh: :D

A relationship!!!!!!! With a rich woman who loves subarus and going out!!
4 in 1! :dance:
Dan

oh god what too choose :lol: :lol: well the money bit is ok :thumbsup: the relationship :dunno: the car i already have and i forgot what else there was :lol: :lol:

[quote author=briancollins link=topic=4672.msg50155#msg50155 date=1198254978]
Well ya need money to have the scoob so i'll go for subaru!!
[/quote]

brian think about what you just said?

i think i may have solved this one so here goes you need money to own a subaru and when you own a subaru your social life picks up (as everyone wants to be seen in it) and then the more of a social life you have the easier it is to find someone to have a relationship with and that person has a shared interest with you (the car and the social life) happy days :thumbsup:

Back