game consoles

which one is the best and most popular?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
playstation 3 has to be i have one and i have need for speed prostreet, pro evo 2008, uncharted and smackdown vs raw 2008.

I have a 360 and am a forza2 addict but i was thinkin of tradin it in for a ps3. I dunno would it be a stupid move :dunno:

the bsatrads wouldnt give ye feck all on a trade in,stay where u are man
ps3 is a lil better but dont let anyone know i told u

@ macmac
Gamestop offered €260 for the console on its own. They said they'd give extra for 2nd controller and games... :ponder:
Are there any decent racing games out on ps3 yet?

hi brian, it would be a good move if you bought a ps3 because you have the following extras: blue ray player, dvd player, 40gb storage, internet, playstation network, wireless controller, charging lead for controller and they will have better games eventually, you wont regret buying one,
from marksscooby :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

blue ray sounds cool , but is it really that much better , compared to HD
xbox plays dvd and a hd dvd player can also be bought,
are u ever goin to use 40g of memory , if so the black box  has 120 g   ithink
internet , maybe not
wireless controller  xbox has,and the wire to charge
better games eventually[ we are in the here and now and the box has it wrapped up]

like i say ps3 is prob a lil bit better , BUT   it was a year  behind the xbox in terms of release ,   is a hell of a lot deerer,
and is the main reason gta4 is about 6 months behind , 

p.s wat about their poxy 12 year old controller, thought they might have changed design from original playstation 1, i know it has 6 axis tech but the design  jus aint as smooth as the box,  evolution i think they call it!

once u buy a ps3 u wnt go back in months to come u wnt regret it and gran turismo is gona be amazing when it comes out on ps3

Back