FORZA 5 Now anyone?

[quote author=Ciaran WRX link=topic=40782.msg466206#msg466206 date=1392243313]
Dam it next time dan
[/quote]

i got pissed off anyway, fuckers that dont use their brakes, ramming you off on the corners! by the way, 71 skyline is a great class B car!

Savage them old skylines yea we will have a 1 on 1 minimum contact few races soon will be good clean overtaking or wait till the other person makes a mistake best way to forza

yeah i usually hang back at the start and let all the numpties battle it out in the first corner. I wonder is there a way to select full simulation damage races only so people think twice before slamming into you!

Yea that would do it alright know on forza 4 you could do that in private multiplayer and lock out mods or lock car class ect alright

sorry was busy saving the world last night in BF4.

an actual live race would be good instead of passing both you avatar drivers in races :icon_nana: :icon_nana: :icon_nana:

easy is for girls , think im one of the hardest lvl ,maybe even the hardest lvl . not sure . but yourself and jug117 are always being school'd :icon_nana:

ps , love the ariel atom

Sounds like your on for an ass whooping tonight so! I need to get a decent car set up for each class though, i have just been using B class. Make sure you check out forzamotorsport.net and log in because you should have a few rewards in there in the form of credits, i just got 400k there in rewards when i logged in. Ill go shopping later so when i get back to it!

cheers for the tip , jus claimed 600k

my pref would be A class , but im easy .

leggy v impreza would be a good race :subaru:

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=40782.msg466269#msg466269 date=1392293961]
cheers for the tip , jus claimed 600k

my pref would be A class , but im easy .

leggy v impreza would be a good race :subaru:
[/quote]

Yeah i dont think there is any Legacy's in it yet. Ill get an A class car ready so for later and send you an invite if i see you online

Back