22b in cork!

daveR

Petrolheads
Saw a nice 22b in cork tonight,parked across from the church in Togher at around 9pm!
it has an english reg *** 966f.nearly crashed my own car looking at it!Just had to turn back to take another look at it!
Didnt have ISDC stickers on it!just wondering does anyone know it??

thats me dave. its a prodrive prototype that was given to me as a present. i only take it out of my garage now and again when the type25 is in for service

:thumbsup:

well i didnt want to say :dunno: but thats the way it goes

[quote author=six spoke clive link=topic=4661.msg49822#msg49822 date=1198063004]
thats me dave. its a prodrive prototype that was given to me as a present. i only take it out of my garage now and again when the type25 is in for service

[/quote]

Wake up Clive wake up your dreaming :lol: :lol:

[quote author=six spoke clive link=topic=4661.msg49822#msg49822 date=1198063004]

[/quote]

Hmmmmmmm i had a feeling something smelt fishy alright :D

[quote author=six spoke clive link=topic=4661.msg49919#msg49919 date=1198092861]
cheers gerry :D

[/quote]

Carlsberg don't do dreams but if they did they would be the best dreams in the world :lol: :lol:

:subaru:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

the next time i try it please dont shoot me down, :lol: :lol: some day i will own one :whistle: :whistle:

There was a lad from Cork with an IoM reg'd car who joined us for a meet last year... i bet it was him :thumbsup: can't remember his name but there's pics somewhere on the site of the meet...

Was he an older guy? I know there's someone in Cork who's big into rallying that's had one tucked away for a while but I don't know their name.

Cool thanks!
At last count that makes around 11 22B's in the South that I'm aware of, plus the one that was advertised on here as winging it's way from Japan. Jesus they're getting common!!

no, paulo is being serious :ponder: i think :thumbsup:

all i want for christmas is a two two bee, a two two bee

[quote author=daveR link=topic=4661.msg50148#msg50148 date=1198252713]
Thats the one Paulo!great investigation :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Looked just as dirty the other nite :roll:
[/quote]

Just the way it should look. Its a rally derived car after all

Back