ps3 games

marksscooby

Petrolheads
i jsut want to ask what do ye think of need for speed pro street for the ps3,
my favourite part is the drifting. another good game is kane & lynch keeping it for christmas day,
should be a interesting game :ponder:

Kane & Lynch is horribly dissapointing. I got it and didn't bother finishing it. It sucks serious balls. Love my shooter games but this is brutal.

If you want a good shooter game Medal of Honour - Modern Warfare is superb. I'm trading my Kane & Lynch in for it. You would get far more mileage out of it at Christmas. Prob one of the best games I've played in a long long time.

Got a WII last night for a friend thought it would be gay..had a go turns out its great crack

Wait till you try the Wii with a belly full of drink..... Some howl...!!!

Tad bit of a novelty though. Don't think I'd personally buy one, but they are a great idea to keep kids/adults active.

@ marks scooby yeah am currently playin pro-street on me box, fookin luv it, wat ye drivin and more important

wat is your best time for qtr and half mile drag??? am using a 960 bhp scoob and will let me do qtr in 8.03 and last night broke my half mile with a 12.08,

starting to get to that frustrating point on top speed challenge where ul get up to over 2 tonne mph , screen starts shaking, speed wobble or a tip on a qtr panel ,and b4 u know it , you are in the air , upside down , backwards, rotating and still touchin 2 b4 finally clipping the rocks takin most panels off it and left wit a huge bill that u have to pay wit all your winnings from last 5 races,

so yeah , ilke it!!!

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=4656.msg49804#msg49804 date=1198057655]
@ marks scooby yeah am currently playin pro-street on me box, fookin luv it, what ye drivin and more important

what is your best time for qtr and half mile drag??? am using a 960 bhp scoob and will let me do qtr in 8.03 and last night broke my half mile with a 12.08,

starting to get to that frustrating point on top speed challenge where ul get up to over 2 tonne mph , screen starts shaking, speed wobble or a tip on a qtr panel ,and b4 u know it , you are in the air , upside down , backwards, rotating and still touchin 2 b4 finally clipping the rocks takin most panels off it and left wit a huge bill that u have to pay wit all your winnings from last 5 races,

so yeah , ilke it!!!
[/quote]
do u not think its a bit slow tho?? have it a week myself on the xbox and am just gettin d hang of it, the fact theres no free roam is a bit disappointing ie u have to be racing all the time and if u dont stick to that line of arrows u car just wont move.. the drifting is what i was looking for the most from the game and have to say im v dissapointed with it..overall the game is very easy..only played carbon once before but me thinks its a bit better!!

@ yogi..do you mean call of duty modern warfare?? or is there also a new medal of honour?

dodge charger, quarter mile time 7 seconds, half mile 12.84 seconds. that speed challenge, if your talking about going through the different checkpoints it is difficult,
i have 75% of the game completed,
here are a few cheats for you if interested ;) in options menu select codes enter following: cashmoney $10,000 extra, safetynet 5 free repair markers.
or enter career mode select secret code at options menu
enter the following leipzig, it disable all things code.
try these cheats and let me know how you get on :ponder:

@ mark scooby      7sec qtr mile  - not bad . gonna have to fine  tune up the scoob tonight.
im only about 28 % in to it, and gettin feck all mon 4 winning races , poxy 3 grand, but gettin there.
i try not to cheat as much as i use to , to try and make games last  longer and harder!!! but sound out
hit u back moro wit new world record

@20vbzr  'a bit slow'  twas at the start  but like all games , it gets quicker and quicker,
              220 mph , mid air ,[move] 17 seconds [/move] prayin for a smooth landing is not slow imo
              also played carbon and thought it was the worst nfs game of them all
              it is a wee bit easy alright ,

:subaru:

show us what the subaru is made of mac :lol:  use the cashmoney cheat the money will be handy for mods :thumbsup: :lol: :lol:
from mark :subaru:

NO CHEATING, jus hardcore tunning !  so messed around a lil bit last night and cant get my qtr mile any quicker in fact  a lil bit slower [ doesnt say much for my tunning ideas] :ponder: roughly 8.5 from wat was a 8.03 :cry: :hang:            BUT

half mile drag . had a 12.08 as world record  and  beat it last night wit , wait for it.......

[move]11.91[/move]

new record . :dance: :dance: :dance:

was gonna buy some of that american muscle , but u jus cant beat flat 4 , 4wd , and traction that would leave your balls behind if u didnt strap em in right!! :headbanger:

also in drift , have a rx7 , she was a seriously sideways car , kickin every thing into touch, kept supin her and now its jus about able to slide , bad buzz :angry:. so il have to strip her down this eve and start afresh, any ideas for a new project drift car???? :ponder:

when i win lottto , i will do this 4 real , but for now il jus have to pretend i am a champion!!!!!!! :dance: :headbanger: :pray: :pray:
p.s : scoobs all the way :subaru: :subaru:

hi mac, i had a nissan silvia s15 it was useless compared to the rx7 was better for drifting i used it all the way through drifting.
its about time you beat it with a subaru, the dodge charge i had was 857bhp what does that say about the subaru  :lol: :lol: :nana:
from mark

its about time you beat it with a subaru, the dodge charge i had was 857bhp what does that say about the subaru .

right mr . charger , wats your best time in a subaru ..................... now we ll sort men from boys
have scooby's for grip, drag and speed . dedication to the family and all that!

quick question : choice between a impreza and a lancer, only diff is the lancer is a lil quicker . which one would u pick??

i will smoke yous all in need for speed prostreet on my ps3 i hav completed it 100 % :p

o o o , and hello to u2 mr big balls [ aka scoob y wrx]

so wats your poisen. scoob , charger or something else .

seen as u have it completed , u should be able to brag about some seriously quick times .
lets be havin ye then????

ryt hold on and il turn my ps3 on here and put it on and il giv us some times to worry about :D

ryt lads just incase ya dnt believe me in my times im gona take pics of them off the screen n put them up :p

mac,mac
have a guess :ponder: :ponder: :ponder: ?
dont get upset if the subaru cant do it :lol: :lol: :nana:
only messing :subaru:

the max bhp i had for the subaru impreza was 650bhp, and i had a evo 9 744bhp, i used the lancer most of the time,
even though i love subaru :subaru: i had to pick the evo for the extra bhp :thumbsup:

from mr dodge charger :worship: :worship:

LOL ,  RIGHT TOMORROW , NO poo-poo ,  IMPREZA ONLY, QUICKEST DRAG, QTR AND HALF MILE :twofinger:

THIS IS  THE  [real]   RACE OF CHAMPIONS

finished work now, goin home , happy racing mo-fo,s :headbanger:

mac, subaru the quickest :ponder: :ponder: :ponder: : i wish they were but they are not :thumbsup:
sorry to say but the evo 9 is faster and has more bhp :subaru:
try your best to become champion anyway, probably take you ages :worship: :worship: :D :lol:
from mark

Back