05D White STi N11 last night

STiBrian

Octane Boostaholics
Had a little dice with above last night. Any of you boys? Looked sweet anyway. A wave and a smile from the driver too!

hey brian.. that would have been myself on the n11!! it was i nice little dice :thumbsup: got stopped by the gardai a short time later :angry: just the usual routine stop i was told :dunno:

Sweet machine, I figured on it being Jap Spec anyway coz of the roar of your exhaust, there was no burble, just twin scroll roar :clap:

My missus was asleep in the passenger seat so couldn't really lash on too much, but a nice little blast all the same. She woke up at one stage when I was flat in 4th and got a bit of a fright :D

Where did you get stopped? I didn't see cops any further down the N11, I was travelling back to Rathnew.

reading the heading you would think someone had an N11 out on the road GO ON YA MAD THING :subaru:

:thumbsup:

Well I suppose a Spec C isn't far off Group N anyway? Add a roll cage & fire extinguisher and away ya go :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: :lol: im sorry officer i couldnt hear ya cause i had the intercom on :whistle:

:subaru: :thumbsup:

I only went to the garage in kilmac and turn back for dublin, got stopped at shankill had no tax but had trade plates so i was lucky they let me away at that hour of the night :clap:!!! they asked more questiuons about the car than anything else :subaru:

put up pics man, totally impressed with your car, well done

:thumbsup:

i actually dont know how to put pictures up on this :dunno: :dunno: its probably straight forward tho :D any one wanna help me????

[quote author=oisin spec c link=topic=4649.msg49843#msg49843 date=1198066222]
I only went to the garage in kilmac and turn back for dublin, got stopped at shankill had no tax but had trade plates so i was lucky they let me away at that hour of the night :clap:!!!  they asked more questiuons about the car than anything else :subaru:
[/quote]

So you were only out for a dice then???
You'd be better off using the Maxol in Bray if you're fuelling her, E5 is 99 octane, have a look at the extensive threads on here about same.

cheers thanks for the link paulo :thumbsup: just sent my application off for full membership :thumbsup:

Back