Any recomdations for place for iPhone 4S screen replacement ?

Ciaran WRX

ISDC Club Member
Dropped phone cracked glass over screen anyone got this repaired my anyone dublin area preference somewhere where I could wait while done?

Cheers

buy the kit online 35 euros to the door. handy enough to change done a few of them myself screws are small enough is the only problem with them :thumbsup:

Hi Ciaran, There's a place in Bray just beside the DART station that we've used for work a few times. It's called K-phone. Not sure what they charge, but never let us down over the past couple of years.

be carefull of the Chinese shops sometimes fit isnt great if u cant get sorted closer to home a lad i work with in finglas does them ill get price for ya?

Dead handy job
You get all the stuff you need in the kit
Few mins will have it sorted

I did two iphones recently and a note 2. Lots of screws in the iPhones. Very easy to damage the digitizer ribbon too. I got screens online for about 20 quid

Any link to where u bought it dan?
Ive a mate says he will do it for me
Cheers lads

[quote author=Ciaran WRX link=topic=40617.msg463946#msg463946 date=1391272030]
Cheers lads
[/quote]

Sorry they were iphone 4's. I'll price one up for u. Can do it for u foc if u like if ur mate has never done one they are delicate feckers!

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=40617.msg464077#msg464077 date=1391294389]
[quote author=Ciaran WRX link=topic=40617.msg463946#msg463946 date=1391272030]
Cheers lads
[/quote]

Sorry they were iphone 4's. I'll price one up for u. Can do it for u foc if u like if ur mate has never done one they are delicate feckers!
[/quote]

30 quid from Irish eBay seller.

Back