Grey Type R on M50, airport today

AndyC

ISDC Club Member
Saw a 1999 Grey Type R today on the M50.

It turned off at the Ballymun exit and went left towards the airport. I was behind it for a mile or two. Im not sure but it looked like Matt's car.

Hi Andy
Wasn't me on the M50 today.
I hate that road and stay clear when possible.
Mine's a 98
It could have been Keith dublin, he has a type R the same as mine
:subaru:

Maybe Mick spec c's Type r! That's a 99
He got her mapped this weekend! It's supposed to be an absolute savage!
Dan

It wasnt that one. The one I saw had no WRX sticker on the boot. Maybe it was someone that doesnt know about ISDC! :eek:mg:

That's an old pic from when he just bought it! I don't know if the sticker is still on her!
Dan
I couldn't find any current rear view pics!

Looks a beast alright.
Id say its an animal with the front mount on it

And the rest!!!!!
Have you seem this in the members car blogs section??
It has a 2.2 steel engine and a 20g turbo and loads more! Check it out, It makes a good read!
Dan

Theres been a Grey Type R going around Tallaght with no WRX decals on it seen it a few mornings on way to work could be this one.The mystery continues :dunno:

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=4643.msg49740#msg49740 date=1198009855]
I have seen that one in tallaght with the gold wheels.
[/quote]

Yea thought it was you a couple of mornings in my zombie state then remembered yours isnt a Louth reg nearly mad a prat of meself  :doh: He has an exhaust and Dumpvalve on it nice alright

[quote author=Darkshadow link=topic=4643.msg49741#msg49741 date=1198009942]
i saw that car last night going through fairveiw looks a sweet car :thumbsup:
[/quote]
That was me goin through fairview

ahh right matt sorry about that m8 i nearly got whiplash from turning around too fast looking at the car m8 its a beaut :thumbsup: i was turning up onto the malahide road next time i see you i will give you a wave

mick spec-c has the numbers EI-123 on the bottom of his car :lol: and if he is on the road then he is a mile from the runway and something is very wrong :p

:thumbsup:

cheers Darkshadow
What you driving so i know who im waving at?
Ive been doing a lot of overtime lately coming upto xmas always busy so dont be offended if i dont see you.
Tired and blurey eyed

Jaysus! Tired, blurey eyed and Type R all at the same time is a scary prospect!!!
Love type R's
Dan

Back