kickasstorrents now blocked by upc

a new law was passed last year where the providers had to agree to block some sites especially pirate bay but 30 mins later an unblocked one was available lol

[quote author=Ciaran WRX link=topic=40467.msg461958#msg461958 date=1390307476]
Cheers man :653:
[/quote]

:thumbsup: check this fella out google yify hes on the others but this is his own site always find good stuff new and old in 1080p

[quote author=Ciaran WRX link=topic=40467.msg461988#msg461988 date=1390317629]
to be honest im a novice but yea will do it i come across any
[/quote]

lol so am i till our mutual friend showed me the way!!

i got fed up with them sites so i just jail broke and old ipad i have and installed an app called move box, i can get just about all new releases and tv shows, it updates 2-3 times a day with new content all very good HD quality, im thinking of canceling my sky now because i have all i need on the ipad and i use the air play through apple TV so i don't have to watch it all on the ipad

[quote author=dannyb link=topic=40467.msg462078#msg462078 date=1390384987]
i got fed up with them sites so i just jail broke and old ipad i have and installed an app called move box, i can get just about all new releases and tv shows, it updates 2-3 times a day with new content all very good HD quality, im thinking of canceling my sky now because i have all i need on the ipad and i use the air play through apple TV so i don't have to watch it all on the ipad
[/quote]

sound like a great setup danny can anything negitive come of jail breaking the ipad or iphones ect?

i have had no bother with mine, now i did it to a gen 1 ipad so wasn't to worried if anything did happen, i just backed everything up before hand just in case, i wouldnt try it with my iphone now but thats just me

Link comes up fine lads but if I go to download something it dosent bring up the screen that shows the files for download like it did previously just opens another web page any help would be apreaciated

I strongly recommend using www.torrentz.com - that is crosstorrent search, that will give you to chose one of the sites offering torrents... if one is blocked, click back and choose another one... simples

Back