gt555 limited going for respray have a question

roakesti

Sunday Drivers
hi guys,
my gt555 irish turbo is going for full respray, which means the gt555 gold stickers have to come off, but as these were standard on car i would like to put them back on after respray, ebay have none that i can see, anyonwe any ideas where i could get a set

I paid 2 cash for mine
usually charges 3 + the v.a.t.
how long is a piece of string really
car bye car basis
dents etc. to be removed and all that stuff ]you pay for what you get in my view

try buy genuine ones, the copies can be poor sizing and quality in general.

Also, best leaving it awhile (weeks not hours) for the lacquer to cure before putting them on :thumbsup:

ill deffo wait a while before putting them on, i just have to find them first which is proving very difficult.

as for the price of the respray it is my girlfriends cousin doing it he is qualified before ye ask has a spray and panel beating business in tipperary. luckily im getting mates rates and its only costing 1500.

1500 is very cheap, I am just after getting my legacy done, it's going to cost me just under 3k if I'm lucky, that's with a lot of jiggery pokery with Vat and stuff.
Remember a good job is not cheap, and a cheap job is not good...
Hope he does a good job for ye doh ???? :scoobyblueisdc:

hows tricks man...if you have the car i think you do then the stickers arent original..but they do look good ... is it a 555 reg limerick one...

sorry for late reply, ya thats the car i ave it is a limerick reg. why do you know the car. i got it down near cork

I know its a late reply but I used to own that car and I put those decals on it as they were missing.
They were not identical to the original but near enough.
A buddy of mine did them for me, Mike O'Dwyer aka Fine Signs in Pallasgreen Co. Limerick. It was the third time he had to do them for that car!

Back