H.I.D update

[quote author=JOHNNY T link=topic=4620.msg49204#msg49204 date=1197749860]
seen um on a scooby in coventry a few weeks back, they look savage...
[/quote]

You dont happen to have a picture do you cos id love to see them

i dont bud sorry...but they really do look savage..a real head turner...there not boy racer-ish either they look well... :thumbsup:

Excellent sounds good.
Ill email them to find out what bulb type they are because my H4 Bi-Xenon HID's probably wont suit.
Will end up expensive i think

the dury is still out on them im afraid, show us some photos as soon as ya can :subaru:

:thumbsup:

Not sure about the look of them, would deffo need to see them on a scoob before deciding. Would also love to see how much they improve the light, even though I have philips extreme bulbs in the light is still p!ss poor

You'd have to buy the projector lights and put HID's in them for a real improvement.
Found the same lights as the link above on an american site and it describes them as HID lights

I know the feeling.
Its all about the money. Someday ill be rich and have 10 Subaru's :p

st_1529.jpg

Good man Andy.
Cheers :cheers:
They look sweet. Have to decide now if i prefer the standard look or the new look.

Yeah standard look meaner alright.
Ill get my list of important things done first like rocker gaskets and gearbox bushings and crunching.

I had to do my Rocker cover gaskets too. Its a common problem with 98, 99 classics. E120 it cost.

Was that supply and fit?
Id do them myself but without a garage its a bit cold and dark at the moment for such a task

Back