Turboxs FMIC
Kstech CAI intake with heatshield
Grimmspeed 3 port boost solenoid
Perrin silicone turbo inlet pipe
Vf36 equal length ported headers and up-pipe
Deatschwerks 65C uprated fuel pump
Exedy clutch

Including what i already have I'm thinking:

Larger injectors. I have lateral 750cc modified side feeds ready to go in(maybe too big?)
Bigger Turbo: Im thinking Kinugawa TD05H 20G with STS 9 blade billet wheel billet adjustable actuator( popular in US and Oz legacy communities :) )
Remap

Ill stick to running on just unleaded 95 to keep it convenient

Anything else im missing?

Cheers

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=40323.msg459351#msg459351 date=1389353774]
legacy gearbox should be fine, plenty running over 350-360whp on standard 5 speed legacy box
[/quote]

Interesting, I was told it was a weak point.

Re: Re: So you want to get to 400bhp?

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=40323.msg1#msg1 date=1389353774]
legacy gearbox should be fine, plenty running over 350-360whp on standard 5 speed legacy box
[/quote]

Thats area 440 flywheel bhp on a 5 speed??

I think so, pretty strong box, different from the Impreza equivalents from what i've heard. i think 400@flywheel should be ok, if it fails, perfect excuse to go 6 speed :)

If it was UK and you'd access to premium unleaded you'd be sorted with bigger turbo, 650cc injectors and flanged up/downpipes.

750cc injectors should be a good shout. NGK PFR 7B or NGK racing 8. Fuel lab pressure regulator. MD321H turbo might see you to 400 on 95. Andy Forrest does a custom ported and polished version of these. Just replace MD with AFP and you'll find it. The MD321T will definitely see you over 400 and again, AFP do a custom portred and polished version.

Best bet is pick your mapper first and talk to them. Talk to a few mappers even!

Yes everything would be easier if we lived in uk, lots of mappers to choose from, better fuel! They have it good alright!

Im already on the 7B's

I dont think Andy Forrest has any twinscroll offerings. I think ill go for the Kinugawa TD05H 20-G option and see how i get on with that, lad in Finland has TD06 one on his Legacy and currently made 400ps on 98 with some more tuning to be done on it. TD05 should spool quicker and give close top end to that

Is the Fuel lab fuel pressure regulator needed? Whats the benefit of that?

Actually with 750cc injectors it probably wouldn't be needed. They're not crucial but they're handy for mappers so they don't have to run injectors at 100% to prevent the engine running lean. They can simply pull the duty cycle back and up the fuel pressure.

Stock regulator an rails should be grand for you. Depends on what the mapper prefers. What's the Deuthcwerks 65c rated up to do you know? I'd imagine you're good up to 500 actually with that?

yeah sure ill have a chat with mapper and see what he says. DW 65c is 265 LPH pump so should be ok for now

Back