Football - who's your team

nodge

Petrolheads
Well lads,
Time to get the off topic forum up and running, (this'll probably be the only post ever in here)!!

I've asked this on the old forum, but sure that's gone now and we have a few new faces on here since too. Question is...who do you support?

It's Liverpool for me :headbanger: Hopefully a big season coming up for The Reds :pray:

John

Martin O'Neill's Claret & Blue Army!!!

7.gif

[quote author=sc00by555 link=topic=197.msg1150#msg1150 date=1155928175]
Martin O'Neill's Claret & Blue Army!!!

7.gif

[/quote]

it just doesnt sound right, does it? lol

Its gotta be the red disappointments um i mean devils :)

I had a feeling you'd be the first one to reply Paulo. This is definitely yer season to stake yer claim as the biggest club in Birmingham :p

At least you've decent taste in cars Derek :lol: Carrick and Hargreaves midfield??? Priceless!!

I hardly think Dirk Kuyt is going to set the Premiership alight, although I think Bellamy is an excellent signing (if he can keep his head). Villa were supposed to buy him last season before he went to Blackburn instead :doh: and Villa got Milan Baros instead... we're still waiting for the best from him :pray:

Under Martin O'Neill I think Villa have got the best manager available and with the buyout by Randy Lerner almost complete, Villa can have substantial investment to compete with Liverpool, Manure and the Arse... maybe not Chelsea :? Soon enough the Champions League will be seen as the norm for the Villa :D

Bring back the glory days!

0,,10265~592346,00.jpg

[size=10pt][/size]LIVERPOOL ALL THE WAY LOOK AT THE HONOUR'S LIST

League Champions 18
Division Two Winners 4
Lancashire League Winners 1    
Football Association Challenge Cup Winners 7  
League Cup Winners 7
Football Association Charity Shield Winners 14
European Cup Winners 5
UEFA Cup Winners 3
European Super Cup Winners 3
Super Cup Winners 1
Carlsberg Trophy 3 

[quote author=sc00by555 link=topic=197.msg1167#msg1167 date=1155931042]
I hardly think Dirk Kuyt is going to set the Premiership alight,
[/quote]

Couple of more names for that list after today.......Kronkamp, Zenden :hang:

John

[quote author=Renno555 link=topic=197.msg1202#msg1202 date=1155982408]
Ah here all the Liverpool heads. Im Man u :twofinger:
[/quote]
We seem to be outnumbered here Renno!

im mufc all the way!! were still the best and are goin to prove it this season! :twofinger: :nana:

[quote author=GT performance link=topic=197.msg1221#msg1221 date=1156004260]
were still the best and are goin to prove it this season!
[/quote]

Just like last season and the season before when Chelsea won the league? :? Oh and Arsenal the season before them... :lol:

[quote author=sc00by555 link=topic=197.msg1222#msg1222 date=1156004888]
[quote author=GT performance link=topic=197.msg1221#msg1221 date=1156004260]
were still the best and are goin to prove it this season!
[/quote]

Just like last season and the season before when Chelsea won the league? :? Oh and Arsenal the season before them... :lol:
[/quote]

and where were villa?! :nana: :nana: :nana: :D

liverpool aswell for me looks good for this season hopefully good run in the champions league aswell :angry:manu

man utd all the way, 5-0 thrashing of fulham what a way to start a season, instead of getting a dubious penalty, 1 'get out of jail free card 'used by the pool already

Morgan

spot on morgan!

we'll show em this season we mean business :dance:

Back