Clifford alarm issues

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Seems like my alarm has been randomly going off the last few days, I was getting 3 beeps when disarming. i only figured out today that the blue led gives you the error code to help fault finding. So mine is flashing 8 times which according to the manual refers to optional ultrasonic sensor or glass tamper sensor. I have the ultrasonic sensor so it must related to that. Anyone ever have similar problems and know what could be causing this? Could the bath weather have been affecting it? Saying that last night it went off and it was a relatively normal night.

Ah right I didn't know that. I'll have a look for any obvious loose wires or connectors before I go back to MDS

something else i just taugh of is,i heard about lads looking to rob cars with alarms will park with in range of the car and shoot it with a pellet gun to set alarm off and do it loads of times till owner gets pissed off and turns alarm off then theymove in worth havinga close look about for any signs of pellets or dents ect

mine doesnt have the shock sensor i doubt a pellet would set it off but ill go down and have a look in the morning when there is a bit of light. saying that i did notice a suspect looking car parked near me on stephen's day when i was going out to check the car after alarm go off. 2 lads in it and looks like they were looking at me. Ill keep an eye out. First time 6 years that it would attract any theft attempts

[quote author=midlandbe5 link=topic=40169.msg457496#msg457496 date=1388263782]
Mds give a life time warranty, I had to get a new keypad and was no prob
[/quote]

Happy days I'll get onto them in the new year. Cheers

Back