Any more Xbox one owners here?

Ciaran WRX

ISDC Club Member
http://youtu.be/1SRxs5xYWuo

Anyone on xbox one that wants to play add me bf4 and forza my favs
Still working through forza single player mode but online a good bit with bf4 recent patches have it performing great

Gamer tag :Jug117

Cheers

got one last thursday , have seen your name in forza as i fly by you :icon_nana:

still playin fifa for the min

Haha good man me you and Dan must get a real race in do you have the drivatar set to pro it's brilliant how hard the race against you isn't it what you think of it?
You into battlefeild at all?

yeah not many early adaptors it seems. shops are full of them now. BF4 is favourite but still buggy multiplayer, Santie should be bringing me COD ghosts and FIFA 14 too, that shoul dkeep me busy until the rear next gens start to filter out from March onwards, i have mac mac added, ill add you later Ciaran if i havent already

iv only glanced at forza , only done couple of races in my carbon BRZ .different angle with the whole "cuming first isint always best " and the whole difficulty angle they're cuming from .

will get bf4 asap but iv spent enough on it for the min .

well impressed

Think we are xbox friends already mate :xmas_cheers:
Yea bf savage game last two updates seemed to fix it for me no issues now did you buy premium all the dlc for cheaper price if I see u playin I'll jump into your squad give you a bit of back up :thumbsup:

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=40123.msg456940#msg456940 date=1387789657]
iv only glanced at forza , only done couple of races in my carbon BRZ .different angle with the whole "cuming first isint always best " and the whole difficulty angle they're cuming from .

will get bf4 asap but iv spent enough on it for the min .

well impressed
[/quote]

Ah cool yea like that gold 1,2,3 ect adds to the game a lot I think game best on drivatar pro traction off stability off abs on driving line braking on....
Drivatar Such a good edition unlike any of the gt games where the ai follow the same perfect boring computer driving line

its deffinatley different , take a lil gettin use to but i think it will work well and improve your skills

yeah i like they way you dont always need to come first to get gold, i hate the rewind function, i wish you could disable it, if its there u will use it! Might tweak my settings a bit as the car can fish tail quite a bit under braking and just snap the rear end out and boom your in the barrier.

Back