Tyres For Blob STI

sdc

Sunday Drivers
Well lads, just wondering what people prefer as a tyre and whats best, need 4 new boots in jan, just doing my research prior :))

The best is Bridgestone, the best on a budget is kumho that what I've always used as a road tyre

As dec said man the best is bridgestone and your car been a jdm blob came with potenza re050a a great tyre and can be bought at reasonable money but its down to preference,i have good year eagle f1 asymetric 2 on my car and love them

as above big fan of the bridgestones but at 145 or so a corner not cheap. khumo or falken i find a good tyre for less money

Uniroyal rainsports I found good had set ditch finder on before so were no comparison
Kumho on it now seem to be good wet or dry although has been 6 months off road

ye the potenza's arestill on it and would love to get them again to keep it oe as possible lol, what money are they do ya know??

Goodyear or Bridgestone are best!

Your tyres are just shy of 115euro each from the uk.
Plus delivery.

Going with bridgestone potenza's 002's brand new, road/track tyre 85 a corner happy out :))

no no lads brand new above in dundalk in euro its close enough to NI lol, its a big tyre warehouse friend of mine gives him a lot of business, would be same price to you guys too, i'l find out the name

Back