MY WRX PROJECT

J

johnroake

right guys i need all of yer help with this one.

i have my 96 wrx ra, im totally doing up the engine and the body, what is the most bhp i could get her up to do ye think, i want this car to be an animal. as fast or faster than any of yer skylines and supra twin turbos. we'll show them what the real supercar is.

what are the best parts to use, where to get them, etc.

i want my wrx "lion cub to become the king of the jungle" to use a stupid metaphor.

any help any one has would be much appriciated

cheers :subaru: :worship:

To be honest the quickest way around this question is how much are you willing to spend as there are lots of different ways you can go about it as. for example you can push the 400bhp mark on your engine before having to go down the route of forged pistons and rods etc. We are in the process of building a 2.5 with TD06 turbo and NOS but its a lot of money to spend. We will also be building a 2.65l for a customer but will be waiting a while for the short block to come in(these 2.65 blocks with all the bells and whistles are €5600 thats without anything else just the block to give you an idea of the prices involved) so the quickest way around the question is to say roughly how much your willing to spend and go from there. :thumbsup:

George
GT Performance

Agreed, thats a HUGE question and to go where I think your talking about will cost a substantiol amount.

What have you got done to the car already ?

Damo

[quote author=GT performance link=topic=521.msg3839#msg3839 date=1159890290]
We will also be building a 2.65l for a customer but will be waiting a while for the short block to come in(
[/quote]

[move] :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry[/move]:

Go on the SPLASH... YEAHROOOOOOO....   I miss SPLASH :cry: :cry: :cry: :(  Or SPLASHY as i liked to call him... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :(

[move] :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:[/move]

I know greif is a terrible thing... :cry: :cry: it may take years.. :cry: :lol: :lol:

On serious note though as the boys said above its not simple answer to wat you have asked. As asked wats your budget?? To create 450bhp monsters could end up spending e15k up. Obviously you need every supporting mod. As in i'd recommend somewat sorting your handling and brakes stopping power etc etc before going after crazy power. Be more detailed on wat your after and you'll get the advice you need from everyone on here i'm sure.. welcome to sit by the way.. :thumbsup:

so go on tell us how much you have to spend john.we all know what we want to do to are cars but it always comes down to the mulla.

on another good note;i got to drive dave lewis white classic project car on sunday and fook me that car can move, my eyes couldnt focus quick enough , that hks blow off value sounds great, best sound ive ever heardi was shakin with excitement when he draged me out of the car.i think theres going to be another project on the way if i ask the man in the bank nicely

ALSO DEPENDS ON WHETHER YOU WANT A 1/4 MILE MONSTER OR A TRACK CAR FOR TIME ATTACKS OR A GENERAL FAST GOING ROAD CAR.THEN THE BOYS CAN GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TYPE OF SHOPPING LIST. "WHAT PROJECT"?
ALAN

[move] :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry[/move]:

Go on the SPLASH... YEAHROOOOOOO.... I miss SPLASH :cry: :cry: :cry: :( Or SPLASHY as i liked to call him... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :(

[move] :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:[/move]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dont worry Dave SPLASHY's not gone for long. he'll be back when the time's right ;)

Back