Blue STi Blanch exit off N3

AndyC

ISDC Club Member
I was sitting on the Blanch exit off the N3 today about 1pm. A blue STi with ISDC stickers on the rear side windows passed me on the left. Reg was covered in dirt. Nice little trick you did to get moving in the traffic LOL LOL

that'd be me!!! twas a bit late for work!!!
nice lookin motor you got there was well impressed was gonna let ya out if the others didnt.

you living that neck of the woods or just doin the shopping?

Sti Garda

Was in blanch myself today and saw you parked outside the center!  Thought you usually keep it clean?  :lol: I see your getting away with the Northern Plate still!I wonder how that is?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice Parking by the way! Didn't think you could park there!  :whistle:  :subaru: Lovely Bus! Sounded really well to as you puled away!

i saw a few scoobies around blanch around lunch time very nice looking cars there mine was well hidden from view 8)

@ ericsti, was in gettin the grub in subway didn see ya round wat ya driving yourself? ive been trying to keep
iy clean as much as i can but im living on one of these back roads and just cant
pics up more dirt than my sister :lol: :lol:

@ sti i brian, i am the LAW!!!!!! i get away with murder :smokin:

1st of jan she bein VRT'd not lookin forward to see the price any one any ideas on cost?

Sti Garda

[quote author=Sti Garda link=topic=4553.msg48545#msg48545 date=1197353696]
@ ericsti, was in gettin the grub in subway didn see ya round what ya driving yourself? ive been trying to keep
iy clean as much as i can but im living on one of these back roads and just cant
pics up more dirt than my sister :lol: [/quote]

I've a My00 Sti type RA! She was in the car park across from the center! Out of site!

As you got into your car I was standing outside the Post office waiting for the Misses to come out! Had just pointed your car out to her as I only sold one myself the same as!

You saw it the day you bought the white wagon from JohnM!

This is the Type RA I have Now! :thumbsup: :subaru:

http://www.isdc.ie/discussion/index.php?topic=3390.0

ara i remember ya now, youve got some nice car there!!! seems you put some money
into it looks very well.

everyone seems to see my car but i can never see any others im sure i would have noticed
yours

any idea were id be able to pick up one of those crystal clear head lamps, kinda broke mine (for the wagon)

Sti Garda

Richie in Pro Parts in Blanch has a set there in stock! Ph: 018030222 tell him your in the club!

You might only be able to buy them in a pair though!

If you have no look with him try this Breakers! you couldbe lucky! Ph: Barry on 00447786136752

Their Breaking Loads of Imprezas! :subaru: :thumbsup:

thanks for that lads ill give them a buzz in the morn,

Sti Garda

Back