acl big ends
rings
v3 heads and cams fully serviced
all new genuine gaskets and seals
tdo5 16g turbo
enduring solutions ecu (esl)

should be nice and fresh. :thumbsup: :gun:

thank you

aonghus the guy that bought coutures dyno is very good and he has a dyno so better map can be done

Any of the 4 are capable if doin it for you but the decision of who's right for the job is up to you!
I've been mapped by joe myself with several cars and I'd trust and recommend him, I've also dealt with Simon (Jgm) and he's a decent man and I'd recommend him also, the others I've not used but have heard good reports if but the decision again is up to you!

Also as dec says aonghus has coutures old dyno but I'm not a fan of his even tho I know of some good work from him!

And joe has use of a dyno now dec afaik!

Aonghus, mapped my type r, going great with no issues, even with a couple of track days and trip to the ring. Down a bit on power at dyno day, and aonghus decovered that front mount is leaking at back. He rang me and told me what he found, and is getting front mount repaired at the moment. A mapper cant do much more than that. I got that car mapped before by Pat Herborne, Andy Forrest and JGM before and had issues with car no fault to the mappers but they could not sort on the side of the road. Newer cars maybe suit better to map on the road, but older i find dyno is better, dyno print before and after. You car see your true gains. I think a mapper that owns his dyno car take his time, not trying to be off by certain time or in someone way. I could recommend Aonghus anyway.

who is this aonghus lad?
where is he based?

has the place joe power uses near tullamore got a rolling road, with before and after read out?

Aonghus is based in Galway . Anyone who got their car mapped speak highly of him .

Aongus was mapping in couture autos there till he bought dyno. He is based in Carnmore near Galway. Yea I got car dynoed in Tullamore with Adams Mc Donnells dyno, it's outside Tullamore now at his mothers house. It's a different make of dyno to Aonghus's, but yea it prints out sheet after no prob. But I think different dynos car vary bhp, but you will get fair accurate bhp increase all going well.

[quote author=nurburgnoel link=topic=39747.msg453561#msg453561 date=1385116500]
Aonghus, mapped my type r, going great with no issues, even with a couple of track days and trip to the ring. Down a bit on power at dyno day, and aonghus decovered that front mount is leaking at back. He rang me and told me what he found, and is getting front mount repaired at the moment. A mapper cant do much more than that. I got that car mapped before by Pat Herborne, Andy Forrest and JGM before and had issues with car no fault to the mappers but they could not sort on the side of the road. Newer cars maybe suit better to map on the road, but older i find dyno is better, dyno print before and after. You car see your true gains. I think a mapper that owns his dyno car take his time, not trying to be off by certain time or in someone way. I could recommend Aonghus anyway.
[/quote]

x2 , my car took way longer than normal. nearly the whole day as the actuater was acting up
my car made 250-260 on first run- up to 321 few hours later with torque even more
thats a hard rolling road to make big power, unlike some who pick figures from there arse

true Aonghus is very good.(just sadly as for me bit far away from dublin now)
Joe are good.

dont wanna steal tread but just wondering what about mapping in westward engineering. are they good? as planning map my car.

Back