New membership

JoeS

Hey, am looking to become a member and just wondering how it works in terms of buying 2014 membership now or should I hold out to the start of January?

JoeS

You can get 2013 membership now which is currently at €25, then once we open 2014 membership you can pay the balance and continue your membership into 2014 :thumbsup:

Should be now really but need to sort out a few things first. Getting married in a couple of weeks so I'm neck deep in personal business at the moment.

What I said above applies to anyone wanting to join now, just no membership packs left now for 2013 :thumbsup:

Couple of things to sort out going into 2014 and December was just a hectic month for me. Will only take a week or so. If you want to become a member now, you can pay the half year membership now and can then pay the balance once everything is setup :thumbsup:

Hi rob, just looking to become full member for 2014, will u let us know when its open for 2014 and how can I pay for it, paypal etc, thanks

Sorry for the delay Pedro, had a busy couple of days.

Membership will be opening next week but if you want to start now, you can pay the €25 half year membership and then the balance once membership is open :thumbsup:

Back