New generation Consoles xbox one or ps4 ....

Ciaran WRX

ISDC Club Member
Ive a xbox one ordered but considering swaping order to ps4
Mainly due to the fact that xbox one resolution at 720p and ps4 1080p
However ive always perfered the xbox interface and how easy it is to joing games online chat ect and big preference for xbox controller over the playstation one.Forza 5 a big reason for me to buy xbox one is that enought of a reason im not sure?...

Read there xtravision aren't honouring there pre orders now on the Xbox one unless
You buy a additional game or accessorie on top
Chancers :icon_rolleyes:

Theres no way id order anything from them anyway id say in 6mths they will be all closed

[quote author=Ciaran WRX link=topic=39648.msg452488#msg452488 date=1384080453]

Mainly due to the fact that xbox one resolution at 720p and ps4 1080p
[/quote]

It runs 1080p?

Dont believe everything you read so far about what it can and cant run etc, Forza 5 is 1080p, Call of duty ghosts is native 720p upscaled to 1080p...

Its still very early days in the development cycle of these two platforms, im sure there will be a wealth of lovely 1080p games out this time next year on both consoles, look more at the other features each one offers, games exclusives and online services that you might want from it and cost etc

listening to a ps4 review on Matt cooper today fm the other day and they where saying the ps4
Won't play ps3 games
Is the xbox one the same with 360 games

[quote author=SCOOBYCOLM link=topic=39648.msg453984#msg453984 date=1385500726]
listening to a ps4 review on Matt cooper today fm the other day and they where saying the ps4
Won't play ps3 games
Is the xbox one the same with 360 games

[/quote]

Nothing from 360 will work with one. It now has a blu ray drive so thats the main reason. Haven't heard about ps4 backwards compatibility though.

Shame
Don't think it's the bluray thing though as the early ps3 phat had bluray and played ps2 games
Several lasers in the drive bay

ps4 is not backwards compatible

ps4 users online can not play with ps3 users online either

i know nothing about xbox its not my thing

Back