suspension set up

sti2drcoupe

Sunday Drivers
hows it goin is there anyone out there who does or know someone who cud set up the ride height on me cuscos adjustables havin a problem passenger front tyre keeps wearin on the inside whilst the rest are wearing evenly had it 4 wheel alighned twice since august and gona b the third tyre since february tyre place said it was the camber and probaly the ride height is wrong but they cant do it if anyone cud help it b great cheers john :thumbsup:

[quote author=sti2drcoupe link=topic=4540.msg48352#msg48352 date=1197211627]
hows it goin is there anyone out there who does or know someone who cud set up the ride height on me cuscos adjustables havin a problem passenger front tyre keeps wearin on the inside whilst the rest are wearing evenly had it 4 wheel alighned twice since august and gona b the third tyre since february tyre place said it was the camber and probaly the ride height is wrong  but they cant do it if anyone cud help it b great cheers john  :thumbsup:
[/quote]
Alright lad had the same problem with my car when i got it brought it to loads of those so called experts ie advance even my local main dealer in the end i brought it to JOMO and i dont know what exactly he did to it but it transformed the handeling of the car :clap:

Back