Anyone here got Gta 5 on xbox?

yep have it , but cant get on line . keeps booting me, or freezing me out . so jus doing story mode .

macmac4 is my tag

Yea cool have you there already mac I havent tryed yet but it will be fun (if it works)
Very good isnt it..

[quote author=Andy_C link=topic=39321.msg449160#msg449160 date=1380885293]
We had a rumble and you were vote in.

Welcome Ciaran lol
[/quote]

Cheers andy ha :thumbsup:

[quote author=Ciaran WRX link=topic=39321.msg449159#msg449159 date=1380884116]
[quote author=ondafly link=topic=39321.msg449157#msg449157 date=1380883115]
theres a crew setup

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/irish_subaru_club
[/quote]

How does that work sent a request to join there anyway :thumbsup:
[/quote]

its mainly for GTA online - so you have your crew can do jobs with you, but so far GTA online has been a shambles.

on xbox 360 btw

Desperate Dano is my gamertag, hard to get a game alright. Supposed to be an update patch out later today

still havnt managed online and wont even let me create an social club acc . may leave it a week until traffic dies down a bit :icon_cry:

yea to be honest im just having fun with single player and havent tryd let us know if any look :thumbsup:

I've ps3, my character was deleted 5 times, managed to get online twice, it didn't save anything at first so I'll find out later if it has saved.
Mac I had trouble creating my account, it kept on telling me my username was taken, but it had accepted my first one, if u had similar problem try log in with your email address

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=39321.msg449184#msg449184 date=1380897955]
Desperate Dano is my gamertag, hard to get a game alright. Supposed to be an update patch out later today
[/quote]

Request sent :thumbsup:

got it on friday and only got around to playing last night, ha i turned it on when the kids went to bed at 8, the misses came back down to me and done the whole are you coming to bed or what i looked at the clock.... 3:30 am lol great game haven't gone online yet im just doing the story mode and a lot of messing

DannyWRX12 is me :thumbsup:

I just ordered it there for the ps3
it will be arriving friday
can I add myself too or is it only xbox heads :dontknow:

[quote author=scoobycolm link=topic=39321.msg449489#msg449489 date=1381247885]
I just ordered it there for the ps3
it will be arriving friday
can I add myself too or is it only xbox heads :dontknow:
[/quote]

you'll be able to join the crew on rockstars social club, but you won't be able to play against/with people on xbox

Back